Day 11

I woke up. Lying on my bed I remembered yesterday. Everything was perfect. It was my best birthday ever and Harry made it the best. I couldn't imagine that Harry is that romantic and careful. He wanted to do everything to make my birthday perfect. And he did it. Now I want to do something for him. Something that will make Harry feel that I care about him as he does for me. So I decided to visit him today.
I got up, washed myself, made my bed and bedroom. It was 10 o'clock. I guess Harry hadn't had breakfast. So I decided to take something to eat so we could have breakfast together. I decided to order a pizza as I know where Harry lives.
I wore this:

The weather was fine

The weather was fine. I like to walk. I went to Harry's house on foot. I reached to the door and knocked it. I waited for a few minutes and finally the door opened. And..... Harry stood in front of me in boxers.
"Hey love!" He said happily when saw me "what a great surprise of you. Come in."
"Hi Harry." I entered the house and we went to the sitting room. His house was clean and it was lovely. We sat on the sofa.
"I just woke up Love. Sorry if something's wrong or...." I cut him.
"Everything's alright Harry. Don't worry." And the door bell rang. Probably it was our pizza. Harry went to open the door.
"You ordered a pizza." Spoke the worker.
"No. I didn't order a pizza."
"Wait" I walked towards the door "yes we ordered. How much shall I pay?"
"Wait love. I'll pay."
"No Harry. I ordered it."
"I said I'll pay." He paid I took the pizza and we went inside.
"Harry-"
"Stop. You think I would stand and watch how my girlfriend would pay?"
"Thank you Mr. Gentleman."
"You're welcome princess." I smiled.
"Let's eat" we entered the kitchen. I helped Harry to put the plates...
"It's tasty."
"Yeah it is." He smiled.
We finished, washed up the dishes and went to the sitting room.
"El?"
"Yeah Harry?"
"Let's go for a walk."
"All right."
Harry dressed and we went out. Me and Harry started to walk.
We reached to the play-field where were trainers. We sat on the grass. The weather was fine.
"El let's do something interesting."
"What can you offer?" I asked.
"Let's play a game. I invented it."
"What shall we do?"
"Look. First I'll ask a question. You must answer. But if you don't want to answer, you must do one pull-up on this horizontal bar." He said and showed the bar. "And then you must ask a question and I'll answer. I'll do five pull-ups if I'll not answer."
"Interesting.... but... I can't do any pull-ups."
"Don't worry Love, I'll help." He said and smiled.
"I'll start Styles."
"Ok."
"Mmm...  did you love Amber when you were dating?"
"What a question. I... I don't want to talk about it" and he stood with his words. He stretched to the horizontal bar, caught it  and started to do pull-ups. He did it five times very easily. I was admiring. He was strong I can say.
"Done Love" Harry said and sat on the grass.
"My turn. How old were you when you had your first kiss?"
"Is it important?"
"Just answer. Or you'll have to-"
"I was 16"
"Ok......" said Harry in surprise.
"Harry. Why do you live alone?"
"Ok, I'll tell. I want us to know each other better. My parents are devorced and now my sister and my mum live together in USA. I didn't want to move on. And now I'm here with you... and my friends...."
"And it's good" I said and realized that I shouldn't say that.
"Ok Love. I'll ask a question. This question is a bit astonished I think. Are you virgin?"
"What??" I was shocked at his weird question. The truth is.. I am a virgin... I'm sure girls my age already lost their virginity. But I want my first time to be someone important.. Someone who I'll actually love with all my heart. I guess I haven't met the love of my life yet... Whatever.. I don't want to answer that question. And I won't answer it.
"Ok let's do some pull-ups." I said and stood up. Harry followed me to the horizontal bar. It was too high for me. I tried to jump and catch the bar.. Yeah, I failed. Harry was standing there with a smile on his face.
"You could help me instead of smiling." I rolled my eyes and tried to jump again. Harry laughed and came closer. He put his hands on my waist and rose me up with one movement.
Now I was hanging on the bar and doing nothing. I barely kept myself from falling down, but I had to do pull-ups..
I tried to pull myself up annddd..