DAY 16

I opened my eyes and didn't see Harry. Yesterday we had good time together. We had a lot of fun. Last thing that I remember that happened yesterday is me in Harry's car.
I got up, put on clothes and had my breakfast. Then I made a cup of coffee and went to the sitting room to watch TV.
I was watching TV when I got a message. It was from Amber. First I didn't want to read but then I thought.... maybe it's something serious. So I decided to read the message.
Amber:Hi Ellena. I know that now you don't want to see me but I think about you. I want you to be happy. We need to talk. Please give me one chance. I'll wait you today in a cafe that we used to go every Sunday. Please be there at six.
I don't know what to do, what to think about her. She was my best friend. We have spent a lot of time together. We have done everything for each other. Now I can't just ignore her. Maybe something will change after our meeting. But I can't tell Harry about this. He won't let me meet Amber.

Harry: Hi Love. I'll come to your house later. I'll have a meeting with my friends. I wanted you to come but there will be only boys. If you'll need me just call.
I got this message from Harry. Maybe it's good. He won't know that I'll meet Amber. I texted him back.
Me: Ok Harry. Don't worry about me. Just have fun.
It is five o'clock. I decided to get ready. I wore this:

 I wore this:

I'm already in front of the cafe

I'm already in front of the cafe. I went inside and saw Amber and moved towards her direction.
"Hi Ellena. Thank you for coming. I really care about you. I really want you to be happy. That's why I asked you to come here." She spoke and I sat.
"Hi Amber. Just say what you wanted to say. I'm listening."
"Look Ellena I wish the best for you. That's why I'm saying this. Please stay away from Harry. He'll use you like he used me. You're just a toy for him. Don't let him do things that he did to me."
"What are you talking about Amber? You're the one who lied to me."
"Please don't say it. I didn't lie to you. Harry has planed all things that have happened."
"I remember your words Amber. You just can't lie anymore. I know everything. Don't make me to trust you. You'll fail your plan because you showed your real face. Let me live my life."
"Ellena please listen. I know that now you like Harry more than a friend. You'll fall in love. He'll make you to fall in love with him like he did to me. Then he'll break your heart. He cheated on me. He'll do the same to you Ellena."
I shook my head "Don't say things that aren't true. I like Harry as a friend. And don't tell me what to do. Leave me and Harry alone!" and with those words I got up and left the cafe. I started to walk and my phone rang. It was Harry. I didn't want to talk with anyone. I wanted to stay alone.
I went to a park, sat on a bench. I have to think about things that happened. Harry was ringing and ringing. I didn't answer.
Who is wrong and who is right? I don't want to believe Amber. She said that I'll fall in love but... but what Ellena? I think I'm already in love. Every time I see Harry my heart beats faster. He is so kind, careful. But will that happen? Did Harry plan all this things? No, no! It's just a lie. Ohh I can't think just like an ordinary person. Things are fighting in my brain. I want to trust Harry. But in a minute Amber's words come in front of my eyes. What to do? What to think?
My phone was ringing and it was Harry. I decided to answer.
"Yes Harry?"
"Ellena are you alright? Why didn't you answer? Where are you?"
"Harry calm down I'm alright."
"Ellena where are you? I'm in front of your flat."
"Mm... I'm in a park next to the building where I live."
"What are you doing there at this time?"
"I'm just sitting Harry."
"Stay there! I'll be there in five minutes."
"Harry I can go home myself. Go home and have a rest."
"I said wait there!"
I was sitting when Harry appeared.
"Where have you been?" Harry asked with an angry face.
"I was.. shopping and then I came here."
"Ellena say the truth. Where have you been? Why didn't you answer when I was ringing?"
"I haven't seen that you were ringing Harry."
"Ellena I say this last time. Where have you been? Answer! Can you imagine what was going on with me when I was ringing and running and you didn't answer?"
"Why do I have to say everything that I do?"
"Answer to my question."
"Well. I was in a cafe with..."
"With?"
"With Amber."
"Amber? Why did you go? What did she say?"
"We were just talking."
"About?"
"Harry everything is ok. Nothing has changed. Calm down and know that I trust you" I took his hand and smiled "I knew that you wouldn't let me go and meet her and that's why I didn't say you about the meeting. But now everything is alright."
Harry hugged me and we sat a little.
"It's getting colder Love. Let's go home."
Harry drove me home.
Now we are sitting.
"Now you can say your secret" Harry started.
"I've already said. The information about the meeting was my secret" I smiled proudly. I didn't want to tell him everything about me. I must be careful.
"Ookk..." Harry rolled his eyes "here is mine. Today I said my friends and earlier came to your flat and rang you. Because I wanted us to go and swim in a lake which is out of the city. But you ruined my plan."
"Oh.. sorry Harry."
"Get ready tomorrow. We'll do it tomorrow. And now I must go. And please never do it again. When I ring, answer."
"Ok Harry."
He got up and went. And I put on my pjms and lyed to sleep.