DAY 3

I woke up with a horrible headache. I feel tired. I wanna lay and do nothing. I got up to wash my face, but I felt sickness.
Suddenly Harry texted me.
H:Hi beautiful. What are you doing???
I can't answer. I don't want to. After 10 minutes he texted again.
H:El is everything alright???
Why is he so caring? I looked at the mirror. Shit. I look horrible. Red baggy eyes, tired face, messed up hair. I need to do something. I opened the bathroom door and got inside. I'm starting to hate mirrors. I grabed my toothbrush, but suddenly I felt really sick. I ran to the toilet and started throwing up.

*10 minutes later*

Finally. Finished. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my hair into a messy bun and put on an oversized shirt. Now I feel comfy. I went back to my bed, and tried to lay down when someone knocked the door..
*knock knock*

Oh no. I don't want to see anyone. Not now. Oh no....
*knock knock*
I grabed my phone. 7 text messages and 8 calls from Harry. I messed up. Great Ellena, great.
*knock knock*
It is Harry. I didn't feel good, but I decided to open the door.
I saw Harry's scared and worried face. Before I could say anything he hugged me tight. I-I didn't expect that at all...
" Ellena don't do it again. You scared me. I I... never do it again" he said while hugging me.
For a moment I shut my eyes. I felt butterflies. I was so secure. I hugged him back. Maybe I should've not done that. But it felt so right....
We got inside. Harry took a seat infront of me.
"Why didn't you text me back??"
"Mmm... I was feeling bad". I simply answered.
"Are you ok now??"
"Do I look like I'm okay??" I should really stop being rude.
"Sorry it was my fault. You didn't want to come to that party... I'm really sorry El.." He was so cute at that moment, that I forgot that I used to hate him. Am I wrong about him? Or am I making a mistake right now.... I don't know.....
"No it's not your fault.. uhmm I'm sorry for not answering.. and thanks for coming.." I'm really confused with my feelings.. But seeing his smile makes me feel better..
"We can't go out today, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun here!!!!" He was so excited, that I couldn't help but smile.
"And don't worry about your sickness. Doctor Styles will take care of you." He said proudly. I just laughed at his silliness.
"Thanks Harry..You're a good friend." I smiled.
"BOYFRIEND." Harry smirked and got up from his seat.
"Ohh. I changed my mind. You're still a jerk." I was trying hard not to smile.
He laughed and came closer to me.
"Don't lie.. You love me." He smirked and I tried to keep a serious face.
"Ewww.. hell no." I laughed at his expression. He frowned at me, crossed his arms and turned his head to side. He stood like that for 2 minutes. Then we both laughed at the little scene that we made.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked Harry who was still smiling.
"Movie night!!!!!!!" He was so excited and cute." But now you need to lay down, because I can feel that you're shaking. And wear something that will keep you warm." He was so caring and cute that I decided to do everything he says. I was laying on the couch when he brought a blanket and covered my body with it. Then suddenly he put his hand on my forehead.
"Oh my god. You're burning!!" His face was shocked.
"But I'm cold Harry." I said while covering myself in the blanket.
"I'll be right back." He went to the kitchen with those words.
I turned on the TV and looked for something interesting. But my head felt like exploding, so I turned it off and closed my eyes...
Harry came back with some hot tea, orange juice and cookies, that I bought yesterday. I looked at his face and noticed that he's chewing cookies. I can tell that he's feeling really comfy here. I sat up and smiled at him. He smiled back still chewing the cookies.
"Thank you Harry.. Thanks for everything."
"It's nothing El.." He smiled sweetly and took a seat beside me.

We ate and talked for 2 hours. Time flies with him. I was feeling better, when Harry asked.
" What time is it love?"
"It's 6 p.m." I answered and put my phone back on the table.
"It's time for the secrets!!!!" He said with a loud voice.
Ohh god.. I hate this part of the day.
"Ok you go first Harry."
"When I was little, I wanted to be a doctor." He said and looked at the ground.
"Then what did stop you?"
"I don't know.. I decided to do something else.." I can tell he was hiding something, but I didn't want to push hard on him."Ok. Your turn."
"You're the best doctor I've ever met."
I said proudly, hoping that it'll count as a secret.
"You're cheating, that's not a secret!!!!" He yelled like a kid."And thanks."
"Oh c'mon I'm sick.. And I couldn't think of a better secret." I made puppy dog eyes and pouted a little.
He looked at me and sighed.
"Okaaayy.... Youre just too cute."

The rest of the evening was really interesting and fun. We played monopoly and god.. he is a cheater.
Now we're watching a movie, that we found on TV. We're sitting close to eachother and the blanket is covering both of us. I could feel my eyelid going heavier and heavier at every minute. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and closed my eyes.. The sound of the movie blurred and the next moment I'm asleep in Harry's arms....