DAY 2

Waking up and seeing Harry's message is unusual.
H:Wake up LOVE and get ready;)
E:Why???
H:We're going to club;)
E:What??Why??
H:It's my friend's birthday!!
E:But who said that I'll come???
H:Me. We'll have a good time. And don't forget that you're my girlfriend and I can't go alone:'( The party begins at 7 o'clock. Get ready:))))
E:Next time I'll be the one who will make decisions.
H:OK;)

I really don't like parties. Seeing drunk people acting like crazy fools and doing things that you'll regret the next day is really not my thing. And being around Harry's friends makes everything worse. I'm not boring or lame, I just hate crowded places. Ahh nevermind. I should get ready..

I took a quick shower and blow dryed my hair. What should I wear... After an hour of searching for a right dress I found this one.

I picked a pair of black shoes

I picked a pair of black shoes .

And finally I did my makeup like this

Final look at the mirror aannnddd.

I look great.

I checked the time and it's 6:40 p.m. Still got 20 minutes till the party. I decided to do something, when Harry texted.

H: Are you ready Ellena?
E: Yeah
H: So can you open the door?;)
E: What??
H: Just open the door.

I opened the door and saw Harry who was looking hot as always.
"How long have you been standing there?" I asked but he didn't answer. He was checking me out with wide eyes." *cough cough* " I coughed couple times to cut the attention. Finally he looked at my eyes.
"You look.. wow. Just wow." Yeah, he is really flirty, but I have to say that he's being sweet to me. I thanked him for the compliment, and he took my hand. We headed towards the car and he opened the door for me. As he started driving I tried to make a conversation.
"So who's birthday is it?"
"It's Ashton's birthday." He smiled and continued. "Speaking of birthdays, when is your birthday?" I really wanted to not answer to this question because I hate my birthday, and I'm not celebrating it already 2 years. Oh.. I just realised that I'm pretty close to my 19th birthday. I was deep in thoughts when Harry spoke again.
"El?? You okay??" Oh shit I forgot to answer him.
"July 15." I simply answered. He smiled showing his cute dimples.
"So I have 8 days till my girlfriends birthday." He smirked and stopped the car. We we're outside of the club when he held my hand once again, and we got inside. We wished happy birthday to Ashton and gave him the gifts.
"Your girlfriend is pretty hot Harry." Ashton said while checking me out.
"I'm not his gir-" I was trying to say something, when Harry cut me off.
"Thanks Ashton". He faked a smile and pulled me closer to him. When Ashton left he grabed my wrist.
"What the hell Ellena???" I can tell he's angry. Oh my god I've never seen him like this before. I really messed up.
"Sorry Harry it's just unusual to me.. I just need some time to get used to this" I protected myself and his expression calmed.
"Ahh. I'm sorry too. But remember that we have only 59 days. So get used to this faster." He was right. I should have fun and stop complaining all the time. At least I'm gonna try.
"I'm gonna get a drink for us." He headed towards the bar leaving me alone with my thoughts. Some music started playing and I tried to leave the dancefloor, when some guy grabed my hand and pulled me close to him. I looked up and saw a blonde guy. I can tell he's already drunk. He started to pull me even closer when I pushed him back.
"What's wrong babeee??" He spoke and I smelled the alchohol."Let's danceeee" he was barely speaking. I pushed him once again, as he was trying to break the distance. I'm not an angel and I can be really rude. Expecially when I get angry. But I think I can't deal with drunk people so I'm gonna be needing some help with this.
"Fuck off I have a boyfriend." Yeah I finally mentioned that. It was the best answer at this situation. And by the way I don't want to break the deal with Harry. I thought that guy's gonna leave me alone after that, but he moved closer to me.
"But I want youu babeee." I tried to do something when someone pulled him away from me.
Harry...
"What the fuck man??" Harry said and pushed him a little. Seems like he knows that guy.
"Hey brooo". I can hear his drunk voice over the music. "Look at that chiickk. Shee's sooo-"
"She's mine Jack." Harry cut him with an anger in his voice. I have to admit he was really sexy at that moment. I think his girlfriend will be lucky. Wait.. I'm his girlfriend. Nevermind. The music was too loud and I couldn't hear the rest of their conversation, but Harry calmed down at the end and Jack left. Harry stepped closer to me. And I decided say something before he could speak.
"Thank you Harry."
"For what? Did he hurt you?" He seemed really worried.
"No, I can protect myself. Uhm.. thank you again." I was trying to be nice. Yeah..."TRYING"....
"No problem. Next time be sure you to "protect" yourself before getting raped." I rolled my eyes, he laughed and we took a sit at the bar.
The rest of the night was really intersting. We drunk and it was fun to watch crazy people at the dance floor. We had fun with our friends, danced and it was already 11 o'clock.Me and and Harry decided to go home already cause it was getting late. We were outside of the club when Harry stopped me.
"Wanna hear a secret?"he was standing really close to me.
"Yeah.." my heart was beating fast. It was a weird feeling to have someone this close to me.
"You're the cutest, prettiest and best girl I've ever seen." Oh my god.. Was he drunk?? Or tired?? Why is he telling this to me? Maybe he's flirting again.. It was my turn to tell a secret.
"Today was fun." Yeah I'm being careful with my "secrets". He laughed at my answer and looked at my eyes. We stared at eachother for couple seconds. His emerald green eyes were sparkling from the moonlight. I got lost and I couldn't do anything..

"Let's go." I broke the eye contact and took his hand. He just smiled at me.

We're standing outside of my flat.
"Thanks for the evening Harry."
"Thanks for coming love." I think this was the first time that his "love" didn't annoy me. We said our goodbyes and I got inside. I quickly removed my heels, makeup and dress, changed into my pajamas and went to bed. I was almost asleep when my phone buzzed. I unlocked my phone. Text from Harry.

H: Goodnight and sweet dreams :)
I just laughed at his silliness. And responded him.
E:Goodnight Harry.
E:And sweet dreams :)

I was so tired that I didn't realise how fell asleep.