REGRETS: Chapter 3

Hello! Midterm exams are approaching so...you know what I mean - no computer, no internet.

First of all, I would like to ask a favor from you. Please help me support my classmates and friends who are official candidates of Mr. & Ms. LPU, an annual search for the most beautiful and handsome faces in our campus.

Here's how:

1. Like this Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-and-Ms-LPU-Cavite-2012/186965098054878

2. Like this photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225394664211921&set=a.225394067545314.55536.186965098054878&type=3&theater

and this photo: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=225395284211859&set=a.225394067545314.55536.186965098054878&type=3&theater.

It will mean a lot! The first Wattpader to like will have dedication. Promise! Just leave a comment on the pic and tag/mention me @ Maria Lourdes Abigaile Raule Losantas. (Yes, that's my full name. hehe)

Second, there's Sab on the right. ---> She's pretty huh? :P

Enjoy!

********************************

Chapter 3

The plane landed at the Ninoy Aquino National Airport in Manila earlier than expected. Dad said that our driver will pick me up at 4pm here at the airport but I guess he hasn’t arrived yet. It’s only 3:38pm in my watch. So it means, I still have time to spare.

I got my luggage and headed straight to the waiting area. I was busy rummaging my hand bag for my new Nicholas Sparks novel so I wasn’t looking my way. Few seconds later, I accidentally bumped into someone.

I fell flat on my butt and my things luckily did not scatter. “Ow.” I said, feeling the pain.

“I’m sorry, miss. Did I hurt you?” asked the guy. Yes, it was a guy. He helped me stand up and pick my things. “I really am sorry. Are you okay?” he asked again. For a stranger, he sure is concerned.

“No, I’m sorry. It’s my fault. I wasn’t looking – “ I trailed off when I caught a sight of him.

He’s not just a stranger; he’s a cool stranger! The guy was a few inches taller than me, with a perfectly toned body – not too skinny, not too muscular, and a clean cut hair. The clothes he’s wearing fits him perfectly – black jeans, a jacket worn over a plain teal shirt, a ZooYork rubber shoes and a dog tag.

He leaned down to pick up his shades, which probably fell when we bumped at each other. When he stood up again, that’s when I saw a clear sight of him. His eyes were sincere and serious but his smile is very welcoming. In my point of view, he looks so manly.

He even looks familiar.

In a few seconds, I heard someone shriek. “Oh my gosh! Renz Martin!”

The guy immediately turned and flashed a smile. That must be his name. And in no time, a multitude of girls ran towards him and started asking for pictures. He must be famous.

At 4pm, a man approached me and said, “Miss Sabrina Fontevilla?”

I turned around and answered, “Yes?”

“Oh my gosh! Is that really you? You’ve really grown up to be a very beautiful lady!”

“Ricardo? You haven’t changed a bit! It’s nice to see you again!”