The Score: Chapter Three

HELLOOOOO THERE!

It's an early upload. Still don't know why I am uploading when I am not suppose to but I just felt like I have to upload even though I am not suppose to upload. #CRAZYME

Dedicated to Jason Patrick De Leon. Because I stole his name and used it. HAHA!

My daydreams become so real that I sometimes find myself talking to the people in my daydreams. Oh my, am I about to get insane?

ANYHOW, ENJOY READING!

*********************************

Chapter Three

“What on earth was that?” Keith asked, touching my cheek.

I slapped his hand away. “Don’t touch! It hurts!”

The others are laughing at me. I really don’t know how seeing my left cheek sore and bruised is a laughing stock to them.

“It looks terrible, man.” Added Dylan.

Andrei agreed. “It sure does. Where did you get it, by the way?”

I bit my lip. I am pretty sure that they’ll laugh even harder when they found out. A girl did this to me, so what? No way. I won’t ever tell them that.

“Let me guess.” Keith started. “Someone hit you, right?”

“No, it became sore and bruised by itself.” I answered scornfully.

The boys laughed. “Who knows? You might have hit yourself.” Keith added.

“Why would I do that?”

The boys remained silent and continued eating their food. We were at the cafeteria and we’re having our lunch break. I don’t know how many people glanced over me and laughed to themselves after seeing my face like this.

Oh Ynna. I said to myself. Why did you hit me hard? Why in the face?

“Ynna.” I muttered.

Keith turned to me. “Huh?”

“I said Ynna.”

The boys exchanged confused looks. “What about her?”

“She did this to me.”

“WHAT?!” They all exclaimed in unison.

“B – but why?” Dylan asked

So I told them the whole story – from the date to the ‘supposed to be’ interview to me kissing her and to her slapping me – everything.

And I was right. They all laughed hard.

“That was crazy, dude! You shouldn’t have done that!” exclaimed Andrei.

Dylan agreed. “How are you supposed to do your ‘mission’ if she’s mad at you?”

Crap! I didn’t think about that! He’s right!

I felt Keith nudge me. “Speaking of the devil, dude.” He pointed his nose at a direction. I immediately looked at the direction too.

And in my surprise, I saw her.

My feet automatically walked its way towards her. I grabbed her by the arm and faced her. Of course, she shoved my hand away.

“Don’t touch me!”

“Hey Ynna, about last night. I just wanted to – “

“Say you’re sorry?” She laughed under her nose. “Come on, you obviously aren’t.”