The Score: Chapter Seven

This is a bit frustrating. #JustSaying

Dedicated to my new girlfriend! xx

Who likes my new picture, btw? LOL! 

Let's be Facebook friends!!! :))

Enjoy reading!

***********************************

Chapter Seven

It has been almost two weeks since Ynna and I started going out on a date. We don’t have a name yet but all I can say is that we are in a healthy relationship. The world cannot believe it – and so do I. The girl who doesn’t exist in my world before is now my very world. Oh dear, I’m crazy about her.

I am here standing beside my car waiting for the girl in her elbow-length daffodil-colored blazer to come out the school. Classes were over today and I promised Ynna to take her to my place to have dinner with my parents. Yes – my parents are coming over and I am going to introduce Ynna to them.

“Patrick!” A voice called me.

I turned to look and saw Keith walking towards me with Andrei. “Hey, dudes. What’s up?”

We gave each other a high-five. “We’re cool, man. How are you? “Keith asked me.

“I’m good.”

Andrei asked. “What are you doing here? Waiting for someone, huh?” Then he gave me this teasing look.

“Probably waiting for Ynna.” Keith added. “How are things going on between you two?”

I sheepishly smiled. “Everything’s perfect, man. Actually, we’re going to my place tonight.”

“Ooh.” Andrei said. “Finally doing it, huh?”

My forehead creased in confusion. “What do you mean?”

The two of them laughed. Keith and Andrei wrapped an arm on each of my shoulders. “Acting innocent now, are we?” Keith said.

Andrei followed. “Today’s the deadline, dude.”

“Deadline?” I asked confusedly.

“You need to score a home run to Ynna tonight and my Michael Jordan jacket is yours.” Andrei added. “Or else, you’ll have to tell the world you are gay.”

“That’s the deal, remember?” Keith reminded.

Before I could say anything, I heard something dropped. When I turned to look, I saw a girl in her elbow-length daffodil-colored blazer running away.

Crap. Did she hear that?

I immediately ran after her, calling her name. “Ynna! Hey, Ynna wait! Let me explain.”

It was really an advantage that I am a part of the basketball team. It was because of the training I’ve undergone that I run this fast – which, of course, made me catch up to her.

I grabbed her arm, making her stop and turn to me. She was crying. She was crying really hard. She immediately pulled her arm away.

“Don’t touch me!” she exclaimed.

I grabbed her by her shoulders. “Listen to me first, okay? What you heard was true, but believe me I don’t have any plan to do that. I totally forgot about that deal! Just please – “

She pushed me away. “Stay away from me! I don’t want to see your face anymore!”

“But Ynna – “ I was about to take her again when a hand stopped me. His grip on my arm was tight. And frankly, it hurts. I pulled my hand away. “Don’t touch me. Who are you?”

But instead of answering me, he turned to Ynna. Ynna was still crying. I saw him took her hands and said. “Let’s go.”

They were about to go but I stopped him, pulling him from behind. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?!”

“It’s none of your business.”

He turned his back to me again. He has guts. Who does he think he is? Whoever he is, he’ll pay for this.

So, I grabbed his shirt again and this time hit him directly in the face. He fell on the ground, of course. “Don’t mess with me.” I looked at Ynna. “We need to talk this over, Ynna.”

“We have nothing to talk about.”

The guy stood up again. He has a small cut on his lower lip. “Let’s go.” He said again, talking to Ynna.

He’s really pissing me off.

I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. “Can’t you understand that this is none of your business?” I pushed him against the wall harder. But he wasn’t reacting, nor fighting.

“Can’t you understand the she doesn’t want to talk to you?” He answered.

I pushed him harder against the wall. “This doesn’t concern you, okay? Now, get lost!” Then I pushed him to the ground.

In my surprise, Ynna went to him. “Are you okay?” Then she turned to me. “What is your problem? I don’t want to talk to you! Not even to see your face! Get lost!”

After that incident, I’ve never had the chance to talk – or even come near – to her again.

*****************************************

Vote, Comment and Fan! xx