Love Letters: Chapter One

WOHOO! After a million years, I've finally updated! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. A lot of things happened. Both good and bad.

Dedicated to my newest friend @KingOfThieves. Get well soon, love! xx

Enjoy reading!

************************************

Part Three: Love Letters

Chapter One:

“Hey Mom.”

“Oh, Migs. You’re here.” My mom gave me a kiss on the cheeks as I entered the house. “How’s school? And by the way, I prepared some – “

“Talk to you later, Mom.” I rushed myself upstairs to my room. Still, I can hear my mother’s voice calling my name.

“Miguel! You don’t talk to your mother like that!” She yelled.

“Sorry, Mom! But I needed to check on something.” I replied before entering my room.

But she won’t give up. I know she won’t…not unless I tell her what I will be doing. So, to keep her from filling the house with another loud voice, I spoke again. “This is important, Mom.”

Hurriedly, I opened my laptop and logged on to Facebook. A smile found its way to my lips. She’s online. The reason why I kept on trying to go home early for the past two weeks is online.

I clicked on her name and the chat window popped out. But before I could type anything, she has aready messaged me.

Regina Marie Samonte

     Migs?

     You there?

Miguel Salve

     Hey

     Yeah, it’s me.

     Something wrong Rej?

Regina Marie Samonte

     Hey, no. I’m okay.

     You busy?

Miguel Salve

     Right now?

     No, I just got home

     Why?

Regina Marie Samonte

     Can we talk?

Miguel Salve

     Aren’t we talking already?

     Do you mean on Skype?

Regina Marie Samonte

     In person

Miguel Salve

     Wait – what?

     It’s not even possible

     We’re thousand miles apart! You’re in Australia!

Regina Marie Samonte

     I just got back yesterday

     I wanted to talk to you about something

Miguel Salve

     Is that why you’re here?

Regina Marie Samonte

     Partly – yes.

     Will you meet me at our favorite hang ou before?

     6pm

     Is that okay?

Miguel Salve

     Of course, of course

Regina Marie Samonte

     Good. J

     See you.

Regina is offline but you can still send her message

This isn’t happening. I told myself. Someone please tell me I’m dreaming.

I can’t move. I can’t breathe. I can’t believe what just happened. It has been five – or maybe four – years since we last saw each other. As far as I remember, I last saw her during high school graduation. And that’s it. Because the next thing I knew, she moved to Australia for college – with her boyfriend.

And five minutes ago, she told me that she wanted to see me. She even have to get back here just for that.

Why all of a sudden?

Panic and excitement started to summon me as I think of the fact that ‘ll be seeing her in just a few. I looked at the clock: 5: 27pm.

Regina Marie Samonte – the first girl I’ve ever fallen for and the only girl I’ve never get over with.

***************************

It's kind of short but, I promise to regularly update from now on. 

Vote, Comment and Fan! 

xx Purple-ish