Preface

HELLO BABIES WELCOME BACK !  THIS VERSION WILL REVISED AND A LOT BETTER. Bad ass White Boy with nothing to prove is back up the chapters are numbered correctly this time and I hope everything falls into place instead of being jumbled up.

THIS MAYBE A BIT FAST PACED SO BE MINDFUL OF THAT WHEN READING.  

~THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING AROUND ENJOY!

~~~

It was 10am on a Saturday morning. I was up making myself breakfast, it was the best feeling being home alone.

The music blasted through the speakers shaking the house with each pulse.

"They can imitate you but they can't duplicate you.Cause you got something special, that makes me wanna taste you....Whatcha gon do with that desert!!DOOWAP..!!" I sang along to the lyrics of the song, taking a giant bite of my rice crispy treat.

I threw my hands up in the air, closed my eyes as I swung my hips from side to side like a stripper. My spirit animal, a fox.

I skipped around the kitchen in a pair of pink and white satin shorts that hugged and accentuated my curves. My bottom was quite large in comparison to the rest of my body.

I got this big ass from my mama.

My butt complimented my hips and thighs perfectly. My pear-shaped like figure, small at top bigger at the bottom, emphasize the fitted the light grey wife beater I wore on top. I had it tucked in my shorts with a pair of white fuzzy socks.

My long brown wavy hair was in a messy ponytail, swinging down my back.

Taking another bit of my homemade snack, I spun around ready to stir the batter for my pancakes I was preparing for breakfast; when I saw a figure in the archway of the kitchen, watching me.

"CHRIST!" I jumped dropping the wooden spoon on the black and white tile, which landed right on my big toe.

I hissed hopping on one foot, cursing and rubbing my big toe furiously. 

The figure then laughed making it's way further in, he leaned his body against the counter where I made the mess.

"Give a girl a heart attack why don't-cha"  I hissed
"Why? You looked like you were having fun" he teased. I went over to my phone to turn down the volume.

"How did you even get in my house?" I asked cleaning up the batter with a dish towel.

"I knocked and no one answered so I let myself in" he stated

I bent down to pick up the spoon.

He let out a loud wolf-whistle at my behind. I stood up quickly glaring at him.

"Can you not be a perv for once?"

"Nah. Not with an ass like that" he wet and bit down on his lower lip.

"You're disgusting. You have a girlfriend you know." I tried to remind him but mostly myself.

"So?" He shrugged. I arched my brow at him.
"Sooooo that means you shouldn't be looking at other girl's butts." I stressed washing up the few items I left discarded.

"Says who?"

"Says all the women in the world" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well she doesn't have an ass like yours does she? I'm a guy, I know a sexy ass when I see one and yours Mel, is a sexy one" I heard him shuffle behind me.