Spin Off

*EDIT: IT IS ALREADY PUBLISHED ON MY PAGE. Go check it out :)

Great News! I have a new story coming to you after I complete Bad Ass White Boy Nothing To Prove.
I will be writing about Kendyl and Trent life, the story of how they meet. Here's the first half of the chapter :-) hope you enjoy. Comment below!
###

This story takes place in their high school. Kendyl is in her senior year. If you are new to this mini series. WELCOME!! You don't have to read the other book before this one. This is a prequel as I have said before.

Anyways hope you all enjoy! Vote, follow and comment of course ❤️.

//////

Classes were over for the day and I was walking down the hall towards my locker.

I can't believe I forgot my Chemistry book, that was the main reason why I'm studying in the library in the first place.

Mentally slapping myself on the forehead, I slowed my steps to voices that were coming from the Biology Lab.

"Mr. Wilson, I'm sorry I can't extend your assignment any longer" I heard my Biology teacher Mr. Brown mutter.

"I just need a little but more time.." I couldn't make out that deep voice.

My back was pressed up against the wall by the opened classroom door.

"The best thing you can do now is find a tutor and pass your midterm or else you can't pass the class and your coach won't let you play" he said

I peered into the room. I could see the back of Mr. B's head and the student standing in front of him was Trent Wilson.

He was the school's star athlete, he wasn't very smart and but a delinquent. He has blonde wavy hair that reach the top of his shoulder, it hung in his face covering his right eye. He glanced at me briefly as if he wasn't sure he saw me, he looked again making eye contact again.

I gasped leaning back against the wall.
"Okay I'll find a tutor" he said

I rushed pass the classroom, walking as fast as I could to my locker down the hall. I dug through my locker for my Chemistry book.

"Where is it?" I shifted all my things furiously around.

"HEY!" I jumped as a hand slammed against a locker as it made a loud clanking sound.

What scared me most was the voice of an angry Trent.

"How much did you hear?" He asked. His eyes narrowed down at me.
"N-nothing" I cleared my throat.
"Nothing. I heard nothing. " I stuck my nose up.

Does he think he can intimidate me?
"Good because if I find out that whatever happened with me and Mr.B rumors around the school. I know who to come to" I rolled my eyes
"It's non of my business. If you want to fail then go-" he caught me off guard by corning me, his chest almost hitting my nose.

"Listen sweetheart. I know you have a brain in that pretty little head of yours-" he took a strand of my hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear.

I slapped his arm making him chuckle.
"-So you know what could happen to you if someone finds out that you were the one to spread those rumors in the first place-"

I cut him off "But they're not rumors. It's the truth! If I were to spread them." I hissed crossing my arms over my chest.

"And who would believe you?" I said nothing.

"Exactly my point. So I advise you to keep this little secret between you and me." He winked walking away.

I stood there stunned. For once in my life, I had no smart remake.

He walked away or should I say strutted away in his tight black jeans.

"Ugh!" I scuffed slamming my locker shut. I'll just study at home, without my book.

Walking in the same direction Trent did I exited the building.

My brother stood outside by his car waiting for me with my best friend Mel. She was totally oblivious to the way he looks at her, the guy is crazy in love with her.

As I got closer, their conversation got louder.
"You're being ridiculous Porter. If you take a girl on date you can't be cheap about it!" Mel rolled her eyes at him.
"What are you guys talking about?"
"Your brother is a moron" Mel said before going around the other side of the truck.
"I was just joking Mel" he chuckled opening the driver door.
"Yeah well I didn't find it funny." Taking a seat in the front I buckled my seat belt.
"You guys are insane. Just get married already" I joked. Porter hit my arm
"Ouch!"
"Yeah whatever" I saw Mel blush from the rear view mirror.

Once we got home I told Mel about my encounter with Trent.
"What a jerk!" She exclaimed

We were in the family room seated on the floor eating chips and doing our homework.
"Sounds like he likes you"
Porter mumbled from the couch.

I took a chip and flung it at his large head. Which he dodged easily, my aim wasn't all that great.
"Yeah well he has a funny way of showing it" Mel said scribbling away.
"Maybe he's afraid of confessing his feelings for her because she might reject him"
"He's a man. He shouldn't be afraid of rejection. There are more scarier things out there.

And besides she might feel the same way if he just asked".

This conversation was not about me anymore. The intense look my brother was giving Mel was heart warming.

She was too focused on her homework to notice it.

Sighing,  I got up to use the bathroom. After washing my hands I stared at my reflection.

My long jet black wavy hair cascaded pass my shoulders, stopping just below my rib cage.

My chocolate brown eyes, like my mother's, shined back at me. And my tanned skin glowed in the dimmed fluescent light of the bathroom.

Could Trent really like me?
"No" I shook my head in disbelief.

I dried my hands on a towel and headed back to finish up my homework.