(2)

Hello everyone thanks for sticking around. Here's another update.
Also play song while reading :)

~|~| ~

It's been a month since Porter and I last hung out. We saw each other at school mostly. It seems as if every time I spent the afternoon at Kendyl's he'd never be around and when I asked her where he was
"He's with Renae" was her reply. Renae has been back for a two weeks  now due to her college system, her college has these weird academic changes so she gets many days off in the fall semester.

They've been dating for 3 months now. Renae is a college freshman at Morgan State, in Pennsylvania. I never understood the bond between those two or get why she would date a high school senior, whom I might add got held back but that wasn't any of my business really.

I've never seen Renae in person just in pictures. She has bob length light brown hair, light brown eyes and glowing light-skin. Porter showed me tattoo she got for  her birthday a while back, it was his idea to get her dead  grandmother's name tattooed in mandarin on right side of her body. She was black and Chinese on her mother's side.

Renae  was incredibly beautiful, I was jealous. On the other she was  a total bitch to me, knowing the relationship Porter and I have made her uneasy. I use it to my advantage sometimes.

It was a Friday afternoon, I was at the Johnson's laying on their couch, channel surfing. I had on a pair of gray leggings, a black tank top—a white sheer lace unlined bralette—and white calf length socks.

My long hair was in two cornrows hanging down my shoulders. The door flew open with excessive force and laughter. Porter's voice filled the empty space followed by high pitched chatter.

I froze in my spot trying not to make a sound.

"Kay is that you?" His voice sounded closer.
"Damnit" I mumbled closing my eyes in annoyance.

Taking a shaky breath I slowly stood up scratching my  arm.

"Nope it's just me" I uncomfortably waved at them.

Porter's eyes widened zooming in on me. I shifted in my spot awkwardly

"Where's Kendyl?" He asked gazing at me intensely.

"She's um out..I guess.." I trailed off rubbing the goose flesh from my arms, not meeting his eyes.

Why was he staring at me like that? My body always reacted to him in ways I didn't want. His eyes casted a spell on my body, enhancing my lust for him.

Sensing the sexual tension between us, Renae grabbed a hold of his hand, lacing their fingers.

"Should we go to your room-" she glanced at me pulling him back into her chest.

He hugged her waist, smiling down at her.
"Yeah sure babe" he kissed her forehead glancing at me.

For permission?

"We'll be in my room"

They departed up the stairs, not once looking over his shoulder.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I plopped back down in the couch into my comfortable position.

I continued to eat my grapes from the bowl of fruits I brought from the kitchen.

~|~|~

It's been 4 hours since I've last seen or heard from Porter and Renae. They haven't stepped foot downstairs since they got here.

I heard loud giggling, laughing and screaming for consecutive minutes. Mostly Renae, this must be her way of getting back at me for staring at him. And honestly it was working.