Bonus Chapter (22) FINALE SO YOU BETTER READ!!!

I EDITED THIS SO IT SOUNDS BETTER 😩

WARNING THIS IS SEX AND WILL BE ONLY ABOUT SEX! SORRY NOT SORRY SO IF YOU DONT LIKE SEX THEN SKIP THIS, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CHAPTER! If you do read on 😬 also read note at end.

1 year after the epilogue.... (bora bora was theithoney moon which was after they got married. If your confused reread the epilogue)

...we have baby Magenta-Jelena (Jil-A-knee) Krystal Morgan Scott. Yes two middle names and a hyphenated first name 😀

 Yes two middle names and a hyphenated first name 😀

***

Jordan POV

"Jordan!" My wife Melanie called.
I got to my feet quickly running to the baby room.

"She's crawling!" Melanie breaths
cupping her mouth in shock. I stepped from behind her teary eyed.

"Oh my god" the only words that left my mouth

"My camera!" She screamed rummaging through the top drawer of her dresser where she kept countless amount of crap of in there.

I squat down placing my knees on the ground a few feet away from Magenta or Mags we call her.

"Come on baby. Come to dada!" I pat the carpeted ground. She grinned toothlessly at me taking one knee at a time, one hand before the other.

This was truly happening wasn't it, it was not a dream.

Melanie took countless pictures as I savored the moment of our little princess crawling on to my lap and snuggling into arms. She let out a cute yawn, her little fists rubbing her tired eyes.

It's official I have died and gone to heaven.

"Looks like someone's daddy's girl" Mel whispered in my ear, grinning widely eyeing us knowingly.

"Of course, who else would she belong to?" She giggled pecking my cheek.

That laugh was one of the many reasons I married her, and her ass of course.

Speaking of, I'm in the mood to fuck.

I stood to my feet, placing Mags in her sleep sack as she slowly drifted back to sleep once more in her crib. With no blankets or stuffed animals, we took way too many parenting classes to not know this. Scratch that, I took all the classes Mel already had many experiences taking care of her family members kids.

They are my family too now.

I tugged her into my chest squeezing her delicious behind pervertedly.