(10)

Sorry I hadn't updated in a while I was planning to in Christmas but I got caught up and things happen. But here it is! I will try to update next week. I'm back in school next week but I love you guys and I love reading your comments ❤️

It's been a month since my party and Jordan and I have been hanging out a lot.

No he didn't kill me or attempt to. Actually, after we left the club we went to get ice cream at a  homey shop across the street, and got to know each other.

I found out many interesting things about him, he's a college student at Colombia University and majoring in Forensic Science.

A private investigator is his dream but to work for CSI is his goal.

"That's amazing! What made you choose that as your major?" I asked spooning my Carmel ice cream into my mouth.

He shrugged folding his hands on table.
"My dad—" he paused looking up at me.

"My biological dad died a few years ago working on a case. I guess he got too close and they killed him. Left his body in an alley somewhere" He finished clearing his throat.

"Oh my gosh Jordan I'm so sorry" I reached out and took his hand sympathetically.

"I just want to find the guy and lock him away for good" he rubbed his thumb across my knuckles.

"You will. I know you will" we exchanged smiles and changed the subject to me.

"So you sing huh? " he chuckled

"Yeah. Just a little not professionally though"

"Singing is singing professional or not"

I looked down at the glass bowl.

"Let me hear you sing a little something" he sat back in the booth we were both occupying.

Crossing his arms over his chest, he smirked at me.

"What? No" I blushed embarrassed

"Come on. It's just us nobody is paying attention" I looked around. He was right.

There were 6 people including us, it was around  3 am.

"Um-Uh-"

"Don't be nervous. It's just me" he said reassuringly leaning towards me.

"Fine" I sighed clearing my throat taking a sip of my water.

I sang the chorus of one of my favorite songs.

"I used to love him, he used to love me. Yeah, we go way way way way back. We love love love like that. Yeah, I still love him, and he still loves me. Yeah, we go way way way way back and love love love like that"

"Wow that was amazing. You have the voice of an angel"

I blushed hiding my face in the palm of my hands.

"Yourjustbeingnice" I mumbled

"I didn't catch a word of that" he laughed wholeheartedly.