Epilouge

*EDITED UNPON REPUBLISHING.

Jordan POV

It's been an healthy three years since we've been together and I'm still in love. Melanie laid sound asleep in bed next to me, naked under the covers. Her brown curly locks covering half her face, her soft snores filled the silent room.

We're married. I still can't this was real.

We finally got married, she was officially mine. I looked down at my beautiful wife kissing  her forehead, she knitted her brows together scrunching her nose.
I smiled. She was perfect.

Her eyes suddenly fluttered opened, a little yawn escaped her mouth.

"Morning" I grinned down at her

"Morning" she yawned again.
I wrinkled my nose.

"Oh my god. Morning breath" she covered her mouth.

I laughed. I was the luckiest man in the world.

"No you're fine" I removed her hand from her mouth kissing her lips lightly.

"Stop it" she groaned getting out of bed.

"Ew your gross I'm going to brush my teeth" she shouted strutting butt naked into the bathroom.

"Melanie get that ass back here" I yelled jumping off the bed and booking it to the door.

Melanie slammed the door laughing hysterically. I banged twisting the knob.

"Woman let me in!"

"No!" Her sweet laughter was music to my ears.

"Fine" I snuck out the room to go across the hall to my study, to get the master keys.

"Jordan?" Melanie called out. She had the toothbrush tucked in the corner of her mouth, her head poked out the bathroom door.

I chuckled to myself watching her from behind the bed canopy.

She shrugged her shoulders locking the door behind her again.

I waited a few minutes before tip toeing towards the door.

In the next 30 seconds, the bathroom door was unlocked.

"You think you can hide from-" My mischievous mood was quickly replaced concern.

Melanie was hunched over the toilet throwing up last nights dinner. She struggled to keep her hair from falling in her face.

"Baby are okay?" I knelt to her side rubbing her back, while holding up her hair.

Her toothbrush was discarded in the trash along with a empty pregnancy test boxes.

My heart began to race. Was she pregnant?

Mel wiped her mouth, flushing the toilet. She pulled down the lid of toilet resting her head on it.

"I think I'm pregnant" her voice was hushed. Her face paler than normal.

"Get dressed I'll take you to the hospital" she nodded. I helped her to her feet walking out the bathroom.

We got dressed in fifteen minutes and we sat in the car waiting it for it to heat up.

"I took five pregnancy tests last night and they all said negative but I feel really sick.

I spoke to my mom and she told me it happened to her when she had me. She found out she was pregnant with me when she was 18 weeks"

I nodded rubbing her back.

"The doctor will let us know what's going on don't worry"

She nodded kissing my cheek.
"I love you Jordan"

"I love you too"
~
We pulled up in the hospital parking lot thirty minutes later. I filled out the paper work as the doctor took a look at my wife. I waited outside room in the pregnancy ward.

"Mr. Scott?" The doctor called me into the room. I sat in a chair positioned next to her bed.

"We are going to an ultrasound now" we nodded. She grabbed my hand tightly, I lost circulation to my right arm.

"Babe its a bit tight"

"Huh? Oh sorry" she lessened her grip and I was thankful.

"It's going to be a little cold" Doctor Nancy said.

After rubbing the gel on Melanie's belly she did her magic, she explained to us why the pregnancy tests didn't show or receive and signs.

"It's because your Fallopian tubes didn't release a full egg. Your hormones acted correctly to the symptoms of a actually pregnancy.

No need to be worried. Your baby is perfectly healthy."

"How far along am I?" Mel asked

"16 weeks. You're very lucky my dear."

"Is it too early to know the gender?" I asked

"In your wife's case yes. But come back in a month and we'll tell you" Doctor smiled handing us the ultrasound picture.

"You're free to go whenever you're ready" Doctor Nancy got to her feet, collecting her equipment upon leaving.

"You're going to be a dad" Melanie kissed my cheek. 

"I'm going to be a dad"  I was the happiest man in the world.

Sorry extremely short. More chapters to come.