(14)

Summer vacation. Yup you heard me! It was summer vacation.

Finally, my high school experience is over, and checked off my list.

It was a pretty hot day, so my friends and I decided the beach was a great idea.
We piled into Ms. Gonzalez 's mini van with our stuff in the back,  off to the beach.
I sat by the window, Jordan next to me and Trent sat beside him. Kendyl by the window other seat.

Porter was driving with Renae in the passenger seat.

I took my phone out and took a few experimental selfies. Jordan unconditionally bumped, allowing my photos to blur.

"Dude!" I hissed at him.

"What?" He laughed mockingly. This was a very serious moment for me, the perfect selfie was a do or die situation.

"I'm trying to take a selfie you and keep bumping me"

"Well myyyyy bad" he said jokingly

"Jerk!" I held out the phone again trying for the angel I once had, right when I was about to capture the photo Jordan's head popped in.

He made a silly, his eyes were crossed and his tongue stuck out. I growled at him hitting him aggressively.

"Stop it" I frowned out of annoyance. He's so urrgh!

"Okay, sorry baby" he hugged my shoulder, kissing my cheek.

"Don't kiss me "

"Oop you done it now" Kendyl laughed

"She's crazy about her pictures. She nearly killed me just because my ear was in her picture."

Porter was right. I did almost kill him. That day was my good day, I recently got my hair blown out.

"Yeah of course I did. My hair was just professionally done. Never mess with a girl who just got her hair done" the look Jordan gave me was priceless.

"Fine fine take your picture " I smiled at him.

Adjusting the light setting and angle, I took my picture.

It was perfect.

Even though Jordan's elbow was in it. I'll could crop that out.

"You look gorgeous"  Jordan whispered in my ear, I blushed

"Thanks"

"Aww she's flushed" Kendyl cooed.

"Shut up!"
She laughed hysterically.