Bonus Chapter (20)

Day 2 in BORA BORA.

Sorry guys this was super rushed. Probably so much mistakes and errors but I'll update it and add more later. Read note at the end! Also. PLEASE VOTE VOTE VOTE I NEED THIS TO REACH AT LEAST THE TOP FIVE IN THE #badboyinlove category! Guys I love you ❤️ help me  lol.

Jordan and I woke up at the crack of dawn. We had breakfast in bed at 8:30 this morning, made sweet love, watched a Rom-Com movie then made love again.

It was around three thirty that we decided to explore Bora Bora. We had one more day here then Paris was next, a week of touring the world on my honeymoon! What more was there to ask for.

"Babe are you ready yet?" Jordan getting impatient. I had to laugh, we are patient in other things.

"I'm done! How do I look" I giggled at his expression.

His eyes glazed over in lust as he charged towards me

"This is...."

"....what? Is it okay? Do you like?" I hugged his waist pulling him into my chest.

His eyes roamed by body gazing at my exposed cleavage.

"Go change! I can't have anyone looking at you in that sexy dress" the white figure hugging lace number showed my every curve, stopping mid thigh. My silk like brown legs glowed and smelled heavenly like vanilla and coconut.

Thank you Bath and Body works.

Shaking my head I changed into a two piece matching set. It was navy blue with brown aztec pattern and orange patters. I fluffed my blonde curly bun sliding my small feet into brown leather size seven sandals.

"Nooowwww. We're ready" I couldn't help but laugh

We walked for hours going to different stores in the shopping district they had in the area

We walked for hours going to different stores in the shopping district they had in the area. It was truly beautiful really, many palms trees, lovely landscapes and surprisingly well done architecture buildings.

"Ice cream?" I nodded kissing my husbands life's tenderly

"One chocolate shake for me and vanilla cone for my wife please" I bubbled inside at the word wife. I was married I couldn't believe it. Is this what love and being married felt like?

It was extremely  mind blowing and heart warming to be with person you love for the rest of your life, I know people say marriage is not for them but for me? It's everything.

Jordan handed me my ice cream leading the way to the boardwalk.

Once we got back to the Villa we began to our on our bathing suits to enjoy our private beach.

The little suit was revealing and I loved it

The little suit was revealing and I loved it. Kendyl helped me pick it out for this special occasion, it was sure to drive the opposite sex mad. Her words not mine.

I smiled knowingly wrapped my swim cover around me propping my D&G shades on my head. One of the best wedding gifts I received.

"It's lovely out" I causally spoke heading towards the lounge chair next to a palm tree.

"It is Babe"

"It's hot" I began to take off my robe, letting it slide off my shoulder, falling to the ground.

"Fuck! Mel your trying to kill me!" Jordan growled coming up behind me, securely wrapping his arms around my frame.

"You like?" I teased wiggling my butt against his hardness.

"I love it! I'm going to take you right here"

He whispered kissing my neck then my shoulder

"Then once I'm done making love to you....I'll FUCK you hard. I'll have you from the back..." he grabbed my ass squeezing it  roughly. I suppressed a groan.

He chuckled darkly rubbing my hips
"....then you on top, riding reverse cowgirl for me" he whispered once mine sucking on my neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

This was short sorry! I didn't know what to write, this chapter stayed in my drafts for god knows how long and I'm stuck! I'll try to write more than seven pages lol no promises tho 🤭