BONUS CHAPTER 23 (BECAUSE MY BABIES WANTED MORE)

YOU ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE! AGAIN LOL 🥰

Hey y'all I'm writing a little something for you ♥️ I don't want to spoil too much but in my current book there will be more chapters on Renae and Porter so head over there as well "Unexpectedly You" and sip some tea 🍵

Enjoy this little chapter 😌🤞🏽

~•~

I was on the run, my crazy psycho ex was chasing me. I had no where to go no one to run to.

I was all alone, me and I my unborn child. Porter was in the military for another year , thus leaving me to fend for myself.

Don't get me wrong, I loved him to death and he was obviously the love of my life. We decided to wait, that marrying after high school was just too crazy and non realistic but now I regret it. I was knocked up at twenty two and my twenty year old fiancé was no where to be found.

This shit was a disaster.

"GET BACK HERE NAY!" He screamed chasing me down the street, I panted as I held my seven month old pregnant belly.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME VINCE!" It was pitch black, this all started all because I wanted some ice-cream.

"YOU CANT RUN FOREVER NAY!" He laughs, footsteps closing in on me.

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE!" I ran banging on the door of the houses in my suburban neighborhood.

Many faces appeared through glass windows as they watched me being chased by an angry black man.

Damned white people!

"Sweetie get  in" an elderly brown woman said pulling me inside.

I damn near collapsed on the doorstep the moment I grabbed onto the handrails.

"Thank you so much" I panted wiping the sweat from my forehead. I rubbed my belly tenderly leaning against the back of her sofa.

"Oh my dear sit down! I didn't know you were pregnant. CHARLES!" She called to upstairs.

A young man about my age emerged from the room at the top, his heavy footsteps slowed when he saw me. A crazy woman with wild blonde hair and dilated pupils with an enormous gut.

"Grandma what's?-" his voice trailed off when he saw my belly.

"ITS NOT MINE I SWEAR!" He quickly wavered holding his hands up in surrender, panic clearly written across his face.

Granny and I both exchanged amused looks.

"For crying out loud child of course it's not yours. This young lady needs our help, you stay here with her while I get my supplies" she moved swiftly to a room behind the staircase.

For someone who looks about fifty she moves fast.

"What's your name?" He asked shyly making his way over to me.