(13) Special Chapter

A Valentines Day special 💝 *make sure you're following me to receive notifications when I update. VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!

Side note: This is not really a part of the story but it's an idea of how it would be like for Jordan and Melanie date. But they are dating!

3 months after the musical....

I hate Valentines day.

Every year I would sit around my house, eating pounds of chocolate watching sappy love movies or reading corny romance novels.

The truth was, I hated how single I always was. Not having anyone to spend this special day with. Seeing couples everywhere spreading there infectious romantic aura.

I, on the other hand, was never lucky in the love department. I've never been a steady relationship, relationships were not my thing I guess.

I was always the one to put more in the relationship. Either I loved them too much , I was too distant, clingy or my boyfriend was just not into the real me.

But this year. This year would be different. I was with Jordan and I think I'm falling in love with him.

I'm not sure if this is love yet. I get butterflies whenever he's around, his laugh makes me happy and I blush like crazy when he compliments and kisses me. If that's not love I don't know what is.

I woke up to a text from Jordan. It read
Sugar bear: 'Good morning baby girl <3. I have a surprise for you. And happy Valentine's Day'

I couldn't stop from smiling, my heart pounded endlessly for him.

After I replied back, he told me to get dressed and he'll pick me up in 15.

That was not nearly enough time for me to, shower, find something to wear, to do my hair and makeup.

Soon after my shower, I lathered myself in rose scented body lotion.

Selecting a red lace bra, matching panty and a pink floral dress out my closet, I was content.

I diffused my hair leaving it in its natural state, bouncy spiraled curls.

Her outfit below but with curls.

My phone rang.
Sugar bear.

"I'm outside"

"Okay I'll be right down" once I hung up, I grabbed my purse and keys.

My mother was at work for an early shift and I was glad. I could spent more time with Jordan tonight.

"Wow you look beautiful" he grinned taking in my appearance.

"Thank you kind sir" I gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Mm I love those" he said opening my car door.