(9)

Melanie birthday outfit ^^^

After dinner, the rest of us sat in the family room discussing where we were going for my birthday.

I sat cross-legged drinking some very expensive looking wine, I drank the small amount that was left.

From my peripheral vision, I could see Porter watching me from the love seat he sat in. I sat in the middle of the sofa between Kendyl and Delilah, with Trent Kendyl's right.

"There better be drinks!" Trent said finishing off his wine.

I laughed placing my empty glass on the glass coffee table.

"Trust me. There will be" I stood up heading for the kitchen

"Anybody want anything?" They mumbled a "no" before I made my way to get a drink. The wine left an unpleasant aftertaste on my tongue.

Opening the refrigerator, I pulled out the carton of orange juice. Closing it behind me, I jumped.

"Jesus Porter!" I clutched my chest feeling my heart thump.

"You scared the crap out of me" I placed the carton on the countertop walking around him, reaching for a glass.

He hadn't said a word since he got to the kitchen, he watched as I poured juice into my glass then taking large a gulp.

I drank while watching him watch me. It was kind of creepy, the way he was looking at me. His hazel-green eyes were filled with frustration, anger, lust and aggravation.

I place the glass down again to fill it halfway once more, before I could get the chance to finish said task, Porter took the juice carton  out my hand. Slamming it on the counter.

"Hey I wasn't do-" He pulled me into his chest taking me by surprise.

He ran his finger down my cheek, gazing longingly at me.

"What are you—"

"Shhhh you talk too much" he pressed his lips onto mine in a hungry furry.

He kissed me with angry, lust and desperation.

He was always so angry.

He cupped the back of my neck controlling the kiss. I followed his lead, taking small steps back against the counter.

He hosted me up placing me roughly down on top, never breaking the heated moment.

Soft feathery kisses wondered up and down my neck to my sweet spot. I tangled my hands in his hair, to pull his face closer.

His wet tongue lapped at my sensitive skin making my body twitch.

My breathing came out short when his hands roamed up to my breasts.

He bite down on my neck, teasing the delicate spot beneath my ear, sucking on it. I felt my eyes rolled back in my head, my head fell back as I let out a slow moan.

"Porter" I barely recognized my own voice.

"Fuck! Mel do you see what you do to me!" He hissed pressing his member against my quivering core.