(16)

⚠️ Mature content ahead. I tried to make it sound less smutty, I was laughing the entire time I wrote this. The cringe was real.
P.S. this chapter will be short. Sorry.

Next morning, I woke in Jordan's arms, completely naked.

His head resting on my right breast as he sleep soundly. He held my left breast lightly in his grip, feet tangled in the sheet.

I smiled knowingly, rubbing my fingers through his curly hair.

I stayed like is for an hour until Jordan stirred, he lifted his head rubbing his eyes.

Groaning, he rolled over onto his back like a cat, stretching.

I smiled pulling the covers over chest.

"Good morning" I whispered poking his jaw.

"Morning" His morning voice was the sexiest thing I've ever heard, my body tingled.

"That was some night"

He shifted on his side, using his arm to cushion his head.

The sheet he covered with, fell lower just above his pelvis. He followed my gaze, a mysterious glint in his eyes.

"You need to stop staring or I just might fuck you this time" He pulled me into his arms aggressively, sucking on my neck.

The pleasure and pain of his mouth, caused my body to react in ways I can not explain.

I flipped him over, straddling his waist.

"You just can't control yourself, can you?"

I smirked, I lightly dragged my nails up and down his chest.

"You have no idea what you do to me" He growled, his gaze zoomed in my exposed nipples.

The sheet that once covered my body, had slowly ventured it's way down, pooling around my waist.

"Fuck it. I'm taking my chances"

In one swift move, Jordan removed the tangled mass of sheets, discarding them on the carpet. The friction caused his member to sensually glide again my core.

With one quick thrust, he became pounding into me. My moaning grew louder and louder, Jordan muffled them with a hard kisses, fucking the life out my body.

An hour later or two, who's really counting. I was sticky and panting. I turned to Jordan, he had a smile plastered on his face, watching me.

"What?"

"I love you" He pecked my lips

"I love you too" I laughed sitting up

"Where are you going?" He asked wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling my back to him.

"To pee and shower. I feel gross"

"I'll come with you"

Well, you can guess what happened next. Yup, shower sex.

~
It was 10:30am on a Sunday morning. Now that I was cleaned and dressed in a flower sundress, I was content.

Since Jordan had nothing clean to wear, I loaned him Porter's old clothes. Porter was an inch shorter than Jordan but it would work until he got home, Jordan examined himself in the full length mirror.

The plain white t-shirt I gave him was tight around the abdomen, and the baggy sweat pants rode up to his ankles. All in all, they looked like hand-me downs.

"You look fine" I stifled a laugh

"Mm" he huffed looking over at me, smiling.

"Come here" I outstretched my arms walking over to him.