Bonus Chapter (19)

Play song 😋

Hey guys I'm back again. :) ANOTHER BONUS CHAPTER WHATTTTTT!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE THEIR HONEYMOON (teehee) I'm excited to post this so. Please give a round of applause (or just blink) to their destination... you'll just have read to find out 🙃

________
This was it. Jordan and I were on our freaking honeymoon. Jordan and I were flying first freaking class and I was excited. I stared out the window looking below; the beautiful crystal clear waters, white sand and palm trees. I felt like a kid at Disneyland.

A/N (this was before the epilogue so after they got married. I know I should of posted this first but whatever. )

"Where are we babe?" I asked from over my shoulder.

Suddenly the pilot made an announcement.

"Hello passengers. We have to our destination of BORA BORA-" I looked over at Jordan in shock tears welling up in my eyes.

He smiled down at me wiping away a stray tear with his thumb.

"Surprise baby" He whispered into my ear.

"I can't believe this" I covered my mouth in shock looking out the window again.

I've always dreamed of going to Bora Bora as a child. My mother promised me that she would take me one day but that never happened, after my parents got divorced all my hopes and dreams flew out the window.

"Baby why are you crying?" Jordan pulled me into his arms resting my head on his chest.

I sniffled, burying my face in his chest.

"I love it baby. Thank you"

I closed  my eyes as he pressed a soft feathering kiss on my forehead.

"Passengers. Please collect all your personal belongings and have a wonderful day."
~
We got off the plane making our way to the terminal to collect our luggage.

"Babe-" I went to ask Jordan a question but I was interrupted by a another announcement.

"Ladies and gentleman because of sudden rain storm no planes will be leaving or arriving in the airport. The storm will pass in the next twenty-four hours so please be patient. Sorry for the inconvenience ladies and gentlemen have a nice day"

"Oh no" I groaned

"It's going to be fine we'll just catch a cab to the hotel" he smiled rubbing my shoulder reassuringly.

I nodded grabbing our bags off the conveyor belt.

We left the terminal to where all the taxis were located. The rain was pouring non stop, the wind picking up quickly.

I shivered underneath the umbrella for warmth.

"Excuse me. Can you get us to Village Temanuata hotel?" Jordan asked.

The man scratched his bald head checking his watch

"Yes sure" he said with a thick accent. He picked up our suitcases.

"Thank you" I said

"But we must hurry the storm will get much worse"

I nodded getting into the cab, Jordan got in after me.

It took us nearly and hour to get there due to the storm and heavy traffic, we passed many houses on water, bungalows and the beach of Matira Point.

Pulling into the 'driveway' a young man with a trolley came rushing out helping the cabby with the luggage.
"Thank you. How much?"

Jordan paid him then we went to the receptionist.

"Hello welcome to VILLAGE TEMANUATA! How many I help you?" She smiled

"Yes we have a room for today at three" I checked my watch. It was 3:08.

"Okay just fill out some paper work for me please"

I looked around the lobby. It had a Hawaiian feel to it, the walls had beige wallpaper with a painting of a flower that I assumed grew in the meadows here.

"This way please" The woman led us to a room down the hall. 205.

When she unlocked the door, we were greeted with the smell of vanilla, lavender and melting chocolate.

"Wow!" I ran to the balcony in fascinating, the door automatically slide open.

I looked over my shoulder grinning at Jordan.
"It's automatic" I laughed

I stepped foot outside enjoying the spectacular view of the beach. White sands, green palms trees and people wondering about below. The smell of rain tingled my senses.

"Wow it's so beautiful" the air was so fresh and clean. I wanted to stay here forever.

"Thank you-" I looked over at Jordan who spoke quickly to the lady in a foreign language.

"I didn't you speak their native language" I said moving away from the balcony railing.

"Yeah. I took it in high school" he shrugged putting the luggage on the bed. The sheets were freshly was and bed was made neatly.

"What's it called ?" I asked taking slow strides over to him.

"Tahitian" He said unaware of my presence behind him.

"Well..it's hot" I laughed rubbing his chest from behind. His muscles tighten and relaxed under my touch.

His breathing picked up and I could feel his heart racing.

I love that I have such an affect on him, it made me excited and horny. Like a virgin.

"Oh really?" He turned in my arms

"Mmhmm" I bit my lower lip playfully.

He stared intensely at me, biting his lip contemplating.

"Fuck it" with one swift movement he knocked our bags to the floor, throwing me down on the bed. I bounced in fits of laughter, giggling like a school girl.

Jordan hurriedly took off his jacket dropping it to the ground, he spread my legs crawling between them. He stared down at me longingly.

"What?" I asked reaching up to touch his neck, caressing the little hairs on the nap of his neck.

"You're so damn beautiful Melanie. I can't believe you're mine" His eyes began to water.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I pushed myself up on my elbows, running my fingers through his soft curls.

"I just— I fucking love you so much. I feel like I'm going to wake up from a really amazing dream—

"—I can't go through that again. I don't think my heart can take it" He looked away avoiding my gaze."

I assumed he was crying from the way the veins in his neck stood out.

My heart broke for him, he's been through so much in his past; with his parents and ex-wife, I don't know if he'll ever fully recover.

I took his face into my hands kissing his forehead, his nose then his lips, I used my thumb to wipe his tears.

"Jordan. I'm here. I'm real okay? I'm not going anywhere." I pulled his face into my chest, resting his head on my B-cup breasts.

We laid in comfortable silence cuddling before he finally spoke.

"I..." His voice cracked. Not being able to finish his sentence, he sighed heavily. But I knew.

"I love you too Jordan"
"Promise not to leave me"
"I promise..." And I meant it.

Yay HELLO EVERYONE!! This was just a little teaser of there honeymoon. I PROMISE I WILL MAKE ANOTHER BONUS CHAPTER! I'm just busy with school and work :( But I love you guys so much 3k reads! That means a lot to me so much. I appreciate all 3k of you all. Please don't forget to vote and leave nice comments ❤️