(11) Part 1

YAY ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT LOVELIES ❤️❤

Play song while reading 😬

"We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas. We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..."
I smiled at the carolers in their matching hats, scarves and gloves.

"Thank you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays " they ran down the steps to the next house.

"Ugh I hate carolers!" Kendyl hissed eating a freshly baked Christmas tree cookie.

"Why?" I asked zipping up my fleece sweater.

It was pretty cold in New York this year, the snow was coming down in flurries.

We were out on winter recess for the holidays.

The musical, I've been working, has been postponed until the New Years were over.

"Because... everybody is so happy and jolly. Ugh gross" she slumped down on the bar stool behind the island counter.

"That's the point of Christmas Kendyl. The happiness and the love of the holidays." I laughed at her pouty face

"Yeah yeah" she mumbled stealing another cookie before heading into the living room and turning up the volume on the television.

"I guess I can manage this year. I do enjoy the 25 days of Christmas marathon on Freeform" she confessed watching Harry Potter. I was unaware of which one it was.

My mother came down the stairs to check on her fruit cake that was baking in the oven.

"It's almost ready. I still need a few more ingredients. Darling would you mind going to the store for me before the storm hits?"

"Yeah sure. Let me just grab my shoes"
My mother made a quick list handing it over to me.

"Hurry back" she handed over the car keys.

I departed out the door pulling my beanie over my ears.

I pulled up in front of the supermarket without any problems. Pushing the trolley I found in the parking lot inside, I skipped down the aisle picking up some dried basil leaves.

Lettuce, milk and a few more herbs.

What is she making anyway?

"You know, I'm really starting to think you're stocking me" I turned around to find Jordan with his uniform on.

I laughed "You work here? And I wasn't stocking you." I said continuing down the aisle.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. I might just think you're the one stocking me. Following me and all" I added looking over my shoulder.

"Yes I just love being in your presence" he mocked

I rolled my eyes scoffing

"Aren't you supposed to be working and not talking" I picked up a bottle of ketchup, examining the brand before shrugging and dropping it into the trolley.