Chapter 11

3rd POV

Ra's al Ghul walked over to the bloodied corpse. Two of his men took the woman and brought her back to the base.

The limp figure that was Poison Ivy was thrust into the Lazarus Pit.

"My debt has been repayed Ivy." Ra's al Ghul said calmly as he walked away from the screaming woman.

Thyme's POV

The team and I were chilling at the base.

"Why don't we go to the beach?" Kaldur offered.

"That sounds nice." I smiled as I went to me room and put on my violet swimsuit. When I came out everyone was there and ready.

"Let's go!" I smiled and ran to the Happy Harbor beach. I smiled and dove into the water. I swam deep and saw seaweed at the bottom of the ocean. I swam to it and brushed it with my hand.

My hand suddenly glowed green and the seaweed grew around my hand. I screamed and all the air in my mouth escaped. I teleported to the surface.

"Guys I just made a plant grow unnaturally quickly like Poison Ivy does." I panicked.

"Wait what?" Robin asked. I started to hyperventilate and Wally rushed to my side.

"Shh, what happened?" Wally asked. I took a deep breath.

"I was at the bottom of the ocean and I saw some seaweed, so I swam down to it and brushed it with my hands when my hand glowed green and the seaweed grew taller." I explained.

"Here, try to replicate what happened with the grass over there." M'gann said. I nodded and went over to the grass. I placed my hand on it and imagined it growing taller. My hand glowed green again and the grass grew.

"We have to tell Batman." Robin said, and I nodded. Wally zipped us into the cave and Dick and I took off our masks.

"Come on." I said as I put on the coordinates of the Batcave. Dick and I stepped through the zeta tube and appeared at the Batcave. Wally had stayed behind.

"Bruce?" I yelled out.

"Thyme? Why aren't you at the cave?" Bruce asked.

"Well I kinda figured out I have another meta human power." I sheepishly said.

"What is it?" Bruce asked. I walked over to a nearby houseplant and put my hand on it. My hand glowed and the plant grew. Bruce's eyes widened slightly.

"Thyme, I have to tell you something." Bruce hesitated. I motioned for him to continue.

"We found out who your original father was, and I think we know who your mother is now." Bruce admitted. I gasped.

"Who are my parents?" I asked.

"Slade Wilson and Pamela Isley. Otherwise known as-" Bruce began but I cut him off.

"Deathstroke and Poison Ivy." I finished for him. Bruce nodded.

"Wait so how did she end up at the circus?" Dick asked.

"Ivy left her there in hopes of hiding her from Slade. But if he figures out who are he will come for you." Bruce said.

"So my father is an assassin who is out to her me and my mother is a super villain. Great." I grumbled.

"Yes, so we need to make sure Slade doesn't get you." Bruce said. I nodded.

"Go back to the cave, we'll talk more about this later, ok? I don't want you telling the team about any of this." Bruce ordered.