Chapter 21

Thyme's POV

I came out of my hug with Harley.

"M-Mom..." I whispered, crying slightly. Then I remembered who killed her. I backed up, rage in my eyes.

"YOU!" I shouted, pointing at Joker.

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER! WHY!" I screamed, my wings busting through the bandages and unfurling behind me.

"She wasn't needed anymore! AHAHAHAHA!" Joker laughed manically. I flapped my wings and flew into the air.

"WASN'T NEEDED ANYMORE! I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING JOKER! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO ISN'T NEEDED ANYMORE!" I screeched in rage as I flew down and knocked Joker out.

"PUDDIN'!" Harley shouted as she went to Joker's side.

"Harley. I'm taking him to Belle Reve this time. It's too easy for him to get out of Arkham. You have three choices here. Go to Arkham like you usually do, go to the girl's wing of Belle Reve, or you can drop the villain gig and start over. Of course, this only works after you spend some time at Belle Reve or Arkham." I explained to her.

"No matter what I say, this is my last time with my Puddin', ain't it." Harley cried.

"Yes. And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to go with you. I'm a hero, and I can't be a villain again." I said, slightly unsure. Harley stood up and put her wrists out.

"I'll go back to Arhkam, I used to work there, it'd be a shame to go anywhere else." She said, teary eyed.

"Alright. I'll take you there, and I may even visit you." I smiled softly at her. She may not be the best person, but she still is my family.

"Keep safe kiddo." She said as we went to Arkham.

I'm sorry it's so short, but I don't know what to do. I'm running out of ideas, so if anyone could help, it'd be greatly appreciated.