Chapter 24

3rd POV

Rache laughed manically.

"Ready to go brother?" She asked Renegade.

"Of course sister." Renegade laughed as well. The pair flipped out of the building they had been in and went to a zeta tube.

"After you sister." Renegade motioned his sister in. Rache entered the zeta tube and was teleported to Mount Justice.

Recognized B00 - Starling; B01 Robin

"Computer, update Starling to Rache and Robin to Renegade." Rache ordered.

Updated

"Rache, Renegade? Why the new names?" M'gann asked. Her two friends glared at her before they attacked.

"What are you doi-AGH!" M'gann yelled as she was knocked out by Renegade. Next was Kaldur, who Rache snuch up behind and knocked out via a pressure point. Finally, Renegade and Rache released a sleeping gas into the room Conner was training in, knocking the half Kryptonian out.

Rache placed inhibitor collars on them all before tying them up and placing them in the main room. Next, they took the zeta tubes to the Watchtower, dragging the tied up team members with them.

Recognized B00 Rache; B01 Renegade

"Rache, Renegade?" Oliver asked the pair who walked in. A gas flooded the room and knocked all the heroes out as Rache and Renegade placed re-breathers in their mouths. Once the gas had diluted enough, Rache and Renegade tied up the heroes and put inhibitor collars on them. Finally, the pair went to Gotham.

In Gotham

"Batman, Kid Flash is on his way, he just woke up. Flash out." Flash said though his comm.

"Acknowledged. Batman out." Batman answered as he saw a red and yellow blur come up to him.

"I'm back." Kid Flash responded. Batman nodded and the pair continued to search. They stuck together for a small amount of time, but a cackle echoed through the air.

"Robin?" Batman called out.

Rache and Renegade flipped down in front of the pair.

"Guess again." Rache smirked as they ran towards the two.

"What are you doing?!" Kid Flash yelled as he sped out of they way.

Rache didn't reply.

Rache flipped over Kid Flash and pushed her thumb down on Kid Flash's vein, causing him to knock out. Once Rache was finished with that, she ran over to Batman and Renegade, who were fighting.

"Glad you could make it to help sister." Renegade thanked.

"Robin, Starling, why are you doing this!?" Batman yelled at his children.

"Our names are Rache and Renegade! My father helped us get free from the prisons we've been trapped in for months!" Rache yelled.

"Pris-UGH!" Batman grunted as Renegade landed a kick to his abdomen and Rache sprayed him with a gas, knocking him out.

The two dragged the unconscious bat to the Watchtower, where they subjected him to the same treatment as the rest of the League.

"Now that you are all here, we have some questions." Renegade glared. Batman, who had just woken up, noticed his glare was weak, suspiciously weak. Starling said their names were Rache and Renegade, the same alias's Slade had forced them into.

"Why are you doing this?" Black Canary cried.

"QUIET!" Rache shouted.

"Now, we need to know. Who are Starling and Robin?" Renegade asked.

"You! You are Starling and Robin!" Wonder Woman yelled.

"So that's who imprisoned us in their minds! THEY SUBJECTED US TO THAT LONELINESS!" Rache screamed.

"Imprisoned you in their minds?!" Green Arrow yelled as Batman made his way over ti Martian Manhunter and broke his collar.

"Go, see what's happening in their minds." Batman whispered. Martian Manhunter nodded and psychically entered the minds of the teens. He let his feet take him to a secluded part in the back of their minds, where their was a person gagged and tied up. In Starling's mind, she was a girl with violet hair and black clothes. In Robin's mind there was a boy with onyx hair and blue eyes.

"MGH! MGGGHM!" Starling tried to yell, but the gag muffled her. Martian Manhunter broke the two free, and they returned to command their own minds.

"R-Robin... T-They got out..." Starling mumbled.

"No..." Robin's eyes widened as he realized what he had done.

"Who got out?" Black Canary asked.

"No! No no no no! YOU CAN'T KNOW!!!!" Starling gripped her head as she started shaking.

"We can't know what?" Batman asked.

"NO! NO! NO! LUPA!" (Forget) Starling screamed. She studied sorcery on her own after she found out that she could use magic, and while she didn't know many spells, she knew how to knock someone out and erase minds at least.

Everyone, excluding Robin, gripped their heads as their memories were ripped from them. Starling hacked into the zeta tubes and changed Robin and her names back to normal.

Nobody could know.