Chara

"I CAN SMELL THE SPAGHETTI FROM HERE SANS!" Papyrus declares.

"DON'T TRUST THEM FRISK! SANS DOEsn't LOVE YOU FRISK! HE HATES YOU more THAN ANYONE" Chara Screams

"Chara leave me alone, I'm not dealing with this right now" Frisk whispers.

"YOU NEED ME FRISK" CHARA PERSUADES.

"you said something frisk?" sans asked concerned.

"IT'S NOTHING SANS!" Frisk yells, collapsing on the ground.

"HE KNOWS I AM HERE YOU DON'T NEED TO HIDE ME" CHARA SAYS WITH A GRIN.

"you sure kiddo?" sans ask and continues in a whisper "is it 'her'? '"

Frisk starts laughing hysterically. Her eyes start turning red.

"papyrus, wait up... " sans says, noticing Frisk.

"I'LL KILL YOU SaNS. I'M HERE TO STAY," CHARA LAUGHED.

Sans's left eye turns blue, raging in anger."

"AW DID I MAKE YOU MAD SANSY?" CHARA JOKES.

Chara grabs her right arm with her left arm. She smiles hysterically as blood runs down from her eyes. She then throws her head back and laughs still holding her arm. Chara raises her arm and a knife appears in her hand. Sans goes into battle mode with Chara as Megolovania plays.

"YOU CAN'T HURT ME SANS, I AM IN FRISKS BODY" CHARA EXPLAINS.

" kid... if you can hear me.... reset now... everything will go back to normal... everything will be ok... whatever you do... DON'T LOSE -"

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM FRISK, YOU NEED ME. I CAN HELP YOU" CHARA SAYS WITH A GRIN AND BLOOD POURING OUT OF HER EYES.

Chara rushes at Sans with a knife. Sans shoots four Gaster Blasters, controlling her light blue soul onto the ground. Chara gets hit and start coughing out blood. Chara leaves Frisk's body and Frisk is back in control. Her eyes turn back to normal brown and the blood stops pouring from her eyes. Sans runs over to her side. Sans had a bone ready to kill her just in case Chara was still there...

"you ok kiddo? sorry for the meltdown... but you know we have some Bad Times together me and her..." sans ask wiping the blood from her mouth.

Sans gives Frisk a Hot Cat... Frisk health heals 18hp. Frisk gets up and slaps Sans across the face.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! I COULD'VE DIED YOU BONEHEAD!" Frisk shouts.

"just to spawn at your last save point. in snowdin. and if it got worse, you would reset. hopefully doing another pacifist route," sans replies calmly.

" YOU COULD'VE TELEPORTED WITH PAPYRUS WHEN CHARA CAME OUT!"

"you would have reset with another pacifist route..." sans replies to the screaming of frisk.

Frisk runs off crying and went to catch up with Papyrus.

"frisk wait..." sans yells.

She ran faster. Sans teleports to her when she slows down with Papyrus. Papyrus is hugging Frisk while she cries in his arms.

"frisk... chara came...took control... " sans said panting.

"Sans stay out of this, the human does not want to talk to you. You hurt her Sans," Papyrus says.

Sans sighs...

"frisk... im sorry... i didnt mean to hurt you... i wanted to protect you..." sans cries.

Frisk got up from Papyrus. She looked in Sans direction, looking at the floor with tears running down her face.

"Frisk... please..." sans says.

Frisk runs into Sans arms crying harder than shes ever cried before. Sans wipes her tears off her face and starts crying with her.

"I'm sorry... I hurt you," Frisk cries.

"no no dont be... it was my fault" sans replies crying also.

Frisk kisses Sans shedding tears. Sans eyes were wide open with surprise and he blushed blue. Sans pulls away to tell Frisk something.

¨its ok frisk... everything is ok... ¨ sans sniffs ¨im here now¨

Papyrus walks in blindingly not knowing what's going on.

¨ SANS? ARE YOU- Oh... ¨ Papyrus hugs both of them , ¨ now now don't cry... Pappys here... everything is alright... lets get to Undyne's house¨

Sans puts Frisk on his back and they head towards Undyne's house.

Woop Woop another chapter finished -Author~Chan