Asriel Dreemurr

Frisk walks in first and hears the TV. She turns in the direction of the TV and a figure was sitting on the couch. The figure turns around and faces Frisk. She could now make out who the figure was, Asriel. He was wearing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans. He was still in his Dreemurr body, which made him look like a teenager. Frisk was 17 like Papyrus but Asriel looked about 18.

"Hey Frisk, you look prettier than the last time I saw you," Asriel complimented.

Frisk blushed furiously covering her damp face.

"what are you doing here, goat boy," sans spat.

"Just visiting the most beautiful girl in the world," Asriel says dreamily.

"Guys, please stop... Asriel, make yourself at home, I have to take a shower," Frisk says.

Frisk walks upstairs and enters her room. She grabs a clean purple shirt and some shorts. She also grabs a towel and then walks to the bathroom. She locks the door and takes her shower.

"So..... How are you Sans?" Asriel asks.

"good until you showed up."

"Dang Asriel, that must hurt." Monster Kid says.

Papyrus immediately snatches Monster Kid's hand and pulls him to his room.

"why do you want to visit frisk?" sans asks.

"To ask Frisk out. We've known each other from every timeline and still remember everything."

Frisk gets out of the shower and puts on her clothes. She turns the knob of the door but it wouldn't budge. She then shoved the door and it swung open. She fell forward into black, softness. Frisk looks up and figures out she's in Asriel's arms.

"You ok my little flower?" Asriel asks.

"I'm fine," Frisk stutters.

She looks over Asriel's shoulder and looks at Sans staring at them with one eye glowing blue. She quickly stands up so Sans wouldn't cause any trouble.

"So, Asriel are you staying with us?" Frisk asks.

"Yup, My father kicked me out of the castle and told me to explore the Underground."

"he can't stay here, there's no room for him," sans points out.

"He can sleep in my room, I'm fine with it." Frisk shrugs.

"Ok, I'm fine with it too."

"Well I have some business to attend to.... So see ya guys later."