Everyone Dead

Sans wakes up and shivers. He was laying on the cold tile in the True Lab. Sans snaps his fingers and teleports to his house. He finds Asriel gone and Snowdin looked deserted. He wanders around a bit and finds Frisk and Papyrus in battle mode. Frisk was giggling like crazy trying to slash Papyrus with her silver knife. Papyrus was hit more and more, bleeding. He was refusing to fight the human. Sans watched the sight in horror, his white pupils were gone and all that was left was his black eye sockets. Frisk slashed one more time and Papyrus turned into dust. Frisk was now laughing like a psychopath. That's when Sans noticed Frisk's eyes were blue and purple. When he checked her stats, she was at lvl 24, now 25 with Papyrus's death. She must of killed everyone in Snowdin.

Frisk opened her inventory and took out a CinnaBunny. She munched on it, regaining health. Sans stared at Frisk, wondering what she would do next, Frisk pulled out her knife and cleaned it in the snow. Blood was covering Frisk's knife, her clothing, and her face. Sans then remembered Alphys, Undyne, and Mettaton, were visiting Papyrus. All of his friends were dead. Sans stumbled backwards and fell into the snow. Frisk heard him and went over to the bushes and saw him on the floor heavily breathing. Frisk was smiling like a psychopath, with knife in hand.

"f-frisk, please, don't make me do this," sans pleads.

Frisk ignored Sans and tried to slash at Sans. Sans teleported them to the Judgement Hall for more space. Sans stuffed his hands in his pockets as he stared at Frisk. She looked so lifeless, like she had no emotion. A flashback of the genocide run appeared in his mind. He remembered it like yesterday.

"welp kid, i didn't want to do this.... But i guess i have to."

Frisk slashes him again but he dodges it. Sans replies to the attack with a gaster blaster, the smoke from the halls floors rise and Frisk appears walking slowly through it with a familiar smile on her face.

"Just try me skull face" Frisk mocks.

Frisk tries to slash him again but when Sans dodged the attack, Frisk slashed him again. Sans just shrugged off the attack and threw bones towards Frisk. She jumped backwards and her eyes gleamed a little more.

Analise and Chara were on Toriel's and Asgore's thrones laughing away. Their eyes were glowing brightly and they had knives twirling in their hands. Blood and dust was spread across the room.
"FINALLY THE UNDERGROUND GETS TO SUFFER." CHARA LAUGHS.

Sans killed Frisk 40 times, by now blood and dust was spread across the hall. Frisk respawned once more and was sweating panting heavily. Sans was the same but cursing under his breath. Frisk was smiling with a devilish grin plastered on her face. She walked towards Sans with knife in hand. Sans flinched his hand forward and bones flew into Frisk's chest. Frisk eyes went back to a hazel brown and she collapsed on the floor. A pool of blood started to flood around her. Sans ran over to Frisk and held her. Stains of red were splattered on his jacket.

"Heh, that's what I get for trusting Chara and Analise," Frisk choked.

"analise and chara? they're back? why didn't you tell me? i would of made them have a bad time for hurting you," sans rambled.

Frisk smiled slightly and was breathing heavily. Sans cried, tears running out of his eye sockets. Frisk placed a gentle hand on Sans's arm and smiled brightly at him.

"Don't cry, someone really cares about you.... I'm really sorry Sans for hurting everyone once more. I wish I could send everyone to the Surface... But I know I can't, I failed every monster."

"kid.... don't say that..."

"But, I know I can't"

"Frisk...."

"But-"

"frisk... butts are for chairs," sans joked softly.

They just couldn't help laughing to Sans joke, after a minute or so, they stopped. Sans smiled lightly then started to bleed. A knife was pierced in his chest and Chara was laughing. Sans eyes were wide with fear. Frisk struggled to sit up and hugged Sans.

"Sans, you're my one and only," Frisk whispers.

"frisk, you're more than just my one and only, you're my everything...... you're the only human..-" he coughs, and continues "the only human i'll ever love."

"I thought your everything was Papyrus," Frisk chokes.

"just between you and me, he's my second everything" sans confesses,tearing up.

"Well I know that in an alternate universe we will probably be happy," Frisk whispers.

"BREAK IT UP LOVEBIRDS!" CHARA SHOUTS, "I KNEW WE COULDN'T TRUST YOU FRISK FOR LONG. OF COURSE YOU BETRAYED US."

Chara kicked Frisk in the stomach, and she winced in pain. Sans left eye turned blue. Chara walked over to him and pulled the knife out of his chest. Sans fell into Chara's arms.

"PREPARE TO DIE BONEHEAD," CHARA WHISPERED.

Chara slashed Sans and he started to bleed more.

"see ya in another universe kid."

Sans's blood dripped onto Frisk's cheeks as she cried. Sans muttered something Frisk couldn't understand and then turned into dust right there. His soul shattered in front of her which made her cry even more. The bones in her chest vanished. Frisk had some of Sans's dust in the palm of her hand. She clutched it tightly and pulled her fist towards her chest. Memories flashed in her mind, she promised herself she would protect him. She pulled out her dark red heart locket from inside her shirt and placed Sans's dust in it.

"Why.... Why? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS CHARA?" Frisk shouts.

"TO MAKE YOU SUFFER, DUH."

Chara grabbed Frisk sweater collar and started to drag her to the throne room. Frisk struggled and screamed the whole way with a stream of tears and blood behind them.

"LET ME GO CHARA OR I'LL MAKE YOU DIE A HUNDRED DEATHS," Frisk threatens.

"SHUT UP BRAT! YOU'RE GONNA COME WITH ME AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT. NO STRUGGLING OR YOU'LL BE JOINING THE OTHERS."

Frisk was dragged to the throne room where Analise was sitting in Toriel's throne. She was laughing tremendously while looking at the corrupted Frisk.

"Well.... Well, Well.... If it isn't Frisk, the star of the Underground. I never thought you could be broken so easily. I mean all we had to do was kill Sans and you lost it completely." Analise taunts.

"DON'T YOU TEST MY PATIENCE YOU TWO.... I SWEAR ON MY SOUL I WILL END YOU BOTH. THEN YOU TWO CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.... IN HELL! WHY WERE YOU TWO EVEN CREATED! I NEVER WISHED FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT ANYONE UNTIL YOU TWO," Frisk shouts.

"YOU WERE BORN FRISK, THAT'S WHAT CREATED US," CHARA POINTS OUT.

Frisk pulls her knees to her chest and starts to sob uncontrollably. Chara and Analise stare at the sobbing human and grin. A figure stepped out of the shadows and was revealed to be Asriel.

"Guys, leave her alone... You hurt her more than enough..." Asriel sighs.

He walks over to Frisk and gathers her in his arms. Frisk felt a comfortable hug and hugged back; having no one else to hug. She repeats Sans name over and over.

"Frisk.. Stop.... Sans isn't coming back..... No one is.... Chara and Analise destroyed the reset button... there is no escaping this timeline..." Asriel stutters.

Frisk grips Asriel's hoodie tighter and cries harder.

"I... miss... Him... I promised... I would protect him," Frisk sobs.

"I miss him too Frisk.... I miss him too..."

"ASRIEL... NO MORE... WE HAVE TO BREAK THE BARRIER SO WE CAN GO BACK TO THE SURFACE," CHARA COMPLAINS.

"Fine... Fine.. come on Frisk, let's go see Skye," Asriel cooes while scooping up Frisk.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is too long. Just a warning but more O.C.'s coming up.