True Lab

Frisk walks out the door and hurries to the Waterfall. She enters a cave by Undyne's house. Two figures were lurking in the shadows, watching Frisk carefully.

"I'll help you if you leave Sans and everyone else alone." Frisk mutters.

One of the figures steps out of the shadows.

"Perfect." Analise smirks.

Chara steps out of the shadows and grabs Frisk sleeve. The trio teleport to the Hotlands in Mettaton's hotel. Analise and Chara drag Frisk behind the building so they could talk privately.

"So, what do you need me to do?" Frisk asks.

"I need you to go to Alphy's true lab and get a syringe that says "voice" and a vial that says "h243". I need it to get these items to get Chara's voice back; she can't talk. If you do this for me, I'll leave all your friends alone. But there's a catch, whenever I need you to do something for me, you must do it. Even if it's something terrible. So.... do we have a deal?" Analise grins.

"Deal, I'll do whatever you ask, as long as you don't hurt or order me to hurt anyone."

Frisk checks her phone quickly and sees she has 12 missed calls and 5 voicemails from Sans.

She sighs and goes to the boat guy, aka Gaster. She climbs onto the boat and heads back to Snowdin.

Frisk gets off the boat and walks towards Sans's house. Sans and Asriel were standing on the

porch arguing with each other. Frisk stops in her tracks and turns around. She starts to walk towards Alphys's lab. Sans hears the snow crunching and turns to see Frisk walking away from the house. He pushes Asriel in the snow, then runs after Frisk. With no warning Sans wraps his arms around Frisk. Frisk shrieks and turns around, accidentally slapping Sans.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Sans, I didn't know that was you." Frisk apologizes.

"it's fine kid, but i was worried you left and hurt yourself. why didn't you pick up your phone and where did you go?" sans asks.

"My phone died and I went to visit Toriel." Frisk lies.

"mkay then, come inside it's freezing out here."

"Actually, I was gonna head to Alphy's place to watch anime. I'll see you in a bit."

Frisk runs off towards Alphy's lab. Sans looks at Asriel and sees him still sitting in the snow.

He was making snow sculptures, so Sans decided to follow Frisk. He teleported near her and hides in a bush watching her head to Alphy's lab. She walks inside and Sans follows. Sans expected Frisk to go upstairs to visit Alphys, but she turned left and went to the elevator that led to the True Lab.

Frisk was wandering around and looking in the cabinets for the syringe. She finally found

cabinet full with vial's. She found "voice" and "h243" right next to each other. She grabbed both of them and whirled around. Sans was towering over her with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie.

"what'cha doin kid?" sans asks.

"N-nothing," Frisk stutters.

"that's hard to believe kid, you said you were visiting alphs," sans points out.

Frisk starts to tremble on the floor. She curses under her breath.

"I'm sorry Sans."

Frisk kicks Sans and then runs off with the vials. She opens the elevator and runs out of the lab. She went to Boat Guy and took the boat to Chara and Analise's cave. Analise was sitting on the cold stone floor stroking Chara's hair. She saw the gleaming of the vial's in Frisk's pocket.

"So you actually did it? I expected you to run off, ditching the whole deal. It would have been fun killing all of your friends and watching you suffer. What you don't know, Chara didn't actually lose her voice."

Chara rushed Frisk and tied her up with a rope. Chara snatched the vials out of Frisk's hand and gave one of them to Analise.

"EVERYTHING IS GOING TO PLAN. SO, FRISKY WERE GONNA MAKE YOU DRINK THIS VIAL SO YOU WILL BECOME MENTALLY INSANE. THEN YOU WILL SeE MEMORIES OF THE GENOCIDE RUN. YOU WILL WANT TO KILL EVERY MONSTER IN THIS DAMNED UNDERGROUND," CHARA EXPLAINED.

"I didn't know Frisk was this stupid. Getting those vials was real a mistake, wasn't it Frisk?" Analise asks.

Frisk just stared at the floor, not saying a word. Chara kicked Frisk in the gut. Frisk coughed out blood, but still said nothing. Analise pours the liquid from the vial into Frisk's mouth.

"Yes Master..."Frisk whispers in a monotonic, brainwashed voice.

Chara undid Frisk's ropes and Frisk stands there, her eyes glowing blue and purple once more. She finally gives out a quiet chaotic giggle and hugs both of her new masters. Frisk releases them and wanders out of the cave, looking for victims.

A/N:If you're reading this... squirrels >.<