The Act

Sans was sitting at his desk on his computer. He was watching "Your Lie in April" on Netflix. After he was half way into episode five, he heard a knocking downstairs on his door. Sans teleported to the door and opened it. Standing there was Frisk, or so he thought. The girl looked like Frisk but had cat ears. She jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and Frisk purred slightly. They broke apart and Sans looked at Frisk. She was wearing a short blue and purple kimono with black stockings. She had blue and purple cat ears and same for the tail. She looked adorable with her blue and purple puppy eyes. Sans embraced her again but this time more tightly. He felt joy in his heart that she was back.

"S-sans you're hugging m-me to tightly," Frisk gasped.

"sorry kid, i'm just really happy to see you," sans says crying tears of joy.

Back at Analise's house, Ana starts to wake up and doesn't feel Frisk.

"Pet? PET... f-Frisk... FRISK!!" she yells searching everywhere in her empty home." FRISK? Where are you?" she adds, she thinks, What if someone kidnaped her, they might torture her and... She sees in her imagination what could happen and she runs out. " FRISK!!!!!!!!"

Frisk can hear her Master from Sans's house.

" Sans, you need to act like you kidnapped me." Frisk jumps into conclusions, breaking out of the hug.

" hmm? " sans was confused at the whole thing

" Master is coming and she'll hurt me if she found out I ran away" Frisk answers

"Oh, got it" sans replies, with his left eye turning blue while he goes to his room to prepare.

Frisk does her best to make herself look as if she was kidnapped. Analise breaks down the door to find Frisk tied up on a sturdy wooden stubby looking chair with silver duct tape on her mouth, squirmming as Sans walks calmly down the stairs.

"HELP ME MOMMY!! HE HURT ME IM SCARED!" Frisk mumbled non understandable to the others.

"What... did.. You DO TO HER," Analise screams.

"to answer your question lil missy, i just tied her up, slapped her a few times but she'll be ok wont you..." Sans answers.

Frisk sadly nod her head yes as she loosens a little, as if she gave up.

" I wont LET YOU HURT HER ANYMORE!!!" Analise yells.

Sans was standing calmly on the bottom floor next to Frisk. His outfit was slightly different with more spiky fur at the edge of his now red hoody. His teeth were more sharper than before, but he remains with a calming smile.

" what exactly do you plan on doing?" sans asks.

" WHY DO YOU THINK I WOULD TELL YOU! BAG OF BONES!" Analise screams.

While sans and Analise are distracted, Frisk cuts open her rope with her claws , pulls the duct tape off of her mouth, and runs back to Analise's home.

" welp. the cats outta the bag now" Sans says noticing Frisk was gone.

"Hmm?" Analise looks at the chair and sees cut rope at its legs and a note.

The note said, " Dear Master, I found a way to escape and i'm heading home by the time your reading this. Im safe and i'll be ok! I'll be in my room waiting for you!" Love~Frisk~chan

''I'll be keeping my eye on you, bone brain" Analise says walking out of the room, stepping on the fallen door.

" Have it that way. Ill have my eye of Frisk. See ya!" Sans replies.

Analise walks back to her house admiring the old town of Snowdin. While she's walking, the monsters around her stare in disgust. She gives one monster a devilish smile, frightened, they ran to for safety. Analise laughs with pleasure because of how easy it was to scare the monsters. Once she gets home, she can hear Frisk singing the Steven Universe song "Stronger than you." She thinks Her voice is beautiful. She runs into her room and hugs her, interrupting her singing

" Im so glad your safe! I was so worried about you Frisk!" Analise says starting to squeeze tighter.

" Master! I never heard you call me... Call me by my name..." Frisk replies.

"Do you not like it?" Analise asks.

" I like it! It's just uncommon to me, thats all!" Frisk answers.

All of sudden, out of habit Analise kisses Frisk. They both blush. Frisk then closes her eyes obeying her master. Doing anything she wants her to do. Analise pulls away embarrassed.

"Master~senpai... that was.... Nice" Frisk says still blushing.

"Frisk... you really mean alot to me, and I never want to lose you..." Analise mumbles.

Frisk puts one of her hands over Analise's mouth.

"Shhh.... Don't say anything Master~Senpai," Frisk says.

She uncovers her hand and kisses her again. Analise puts her hands on her waist. Frisk was thinking about how Sans would be heartbroken if she told him about this. But she melted away into Analise. In half of Frisk's mind she felt ashamed of herself of what she was doing. She only loved one person, Sans. But in another half, Chara's half, she was slowly falling in love with her master. She pushed off of the kiss and continued to watch her TV show. Analise also watched and enjoyed the company. Soon enough, Frisk fell asleep in Analise's arms. Analise still was blushing and warm tears ran down her face; Frisk reminded her of Chara.