Awkward Introduction

The scene changes and Sans is sitting in Grillby's. He cries in Grillby's for about an hour until he hears everyone mumbling about a human that fell to the underground.

Frisk walked through the snow... She felt something was following her. She brushed of the feeling and kept walking. Sans runs up and hugs her.

"Frisk!" sans exclaimed.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Frisk asks.

" I'm sans and, sorry! I guess you just look like someone i knew once... " he says holding his hand out for a handshake.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Sans," Frisk replies shaking his hand.

A large fart sound fills the area which causes Sans to burst into laughter.

"Heh, the old woopie-cushion-in-the-hand-trick! gets me every time," sans says laughing a little after.

Frisk looked annoyed at first, but then started to giggle.

"hey kid, my bro's never seen a human, i think it'll make his day, but be careful, he's a human capturing fanatic." sans warns.

"I feel like I know you from somewhere,"

"maybe, in your dreams~" sans flirts with a smolder-like face.

"Are you trying to flirt?" Frisk asks with one hand on her hip.

"Heh, lets just ketchup ok? and ill take that as a condement" sans jokes with his hand on the back of his head, blushing.

Frisk laughs at Sans joke.

"People don't really tell jokes where I come from," Frisk shrugs.

" well, its pretty different here, well around me " sans replies with a consoling smile.

Frisk grabs Sans's hand as she hears a sound that was coming from the woods. Frisk starts to blush in embarrassment as a squirrel runs out from the woods.

" hey kid, its ok, just dont break my bones ok?" sans consoles.

Frisk pulls away from Sans blushing like crazy. Sans also blushes already.

"Sorry about that, I just get scared easily. My crush aboveground told me I act like a cat,"

"No problem!" sans answers quickly " thats pretty cute~" sans adds

"Again with the flirting?" Frisk asks blushing.

" Maybe~" sans answers also blushing.

Frisk continues to walk. Sans walks alongside her. Frisk seemed lost and confused.

"you ok kid? somethin bothering you?" sans questions, a little worried

"It's just all of the Underground seems familiar to me,"

" eh, how am i supposed to know. oh. my bro's coming, hurry and hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp,"

Frisk hides behind the lamp as told to do.

" BROTHER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT YOUR POST!!!!!" PAPYRUS YELLS.

"well i got a ton of work done today,"

"SANS!"

"A skele-ton,"sans jokes

" FINE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR BREAK OR BUT WE HAVE TO BE ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR HUUUUMANS!!!!!" PAPYRUS DECLARES.

"Ok paps." sans says.

Frisk shrieks from behind the lamp and falls into sight. A small mouse scurries by.

"hey , whats that papyrus?" sans asked.

Frisk jumps into Sans's arms. She buries her face in his jacket. Sans blushes like crazy.

" IS THAT.... A HUMAN?!?!?!"

"k-kid.... what are you doing?" sans asks blushing.

Frisk just buries her face deeper into his jacket.

"SANS, ARE YOU AND THE HUMAN IN A RELATIONSHIP?" Papyrus asks.

Sans blushes deeper and Frisk blushes in Sans's jacket.

"well i dont know, do you wanna go out lil human?" sans asks.

Frisk uncovers her face curiously. She tries to walk but then slips on ice. Sans uses his blue magic to pick Frisk back up and she starts to blush.

"ARE YOU OK HUMAN?" PAPYRUS SAYS.

Frisk was sitting in a cute position, staring at Papyrus.

"I guess so," Frisk replies.

"im glad your ok kid, i got worried you had some..." sans says ready to laugh.

"SANS I SWEAR IF ITS A-" PAPYRUS WARNS GETTING INTERRUPTED

"Broken Bones!" sans jokes almost dying of laughter.

Frisk nor Papyrus laughed at his pun. He still laughs but is a little embarrassed.

"Can I tell you guys something?" Frisk asks.

"sure thing kiddo" sans answers.

"I can remember...... everything,"