Undyne's House..... and Chara again

The trio arrived at Undyne's house and walked inside. Alphys has Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 on the TV.

¨HEY! You guys made it!¨"Undyne says from the Kitchen... the kitchen is a mess...

Undyne has been cooking spaghetti when she sees Sans with Frisk in his arms. She was wearing a black tank top that said "Anime is Real", her hair was pulled into a ponytail. She was wearing dark blue pajama bottoms and slippers.

¨hey guys! Just here watchen KMM2 if you wanna come with!¨ Alphys yells from Undyne's room.

¨SANS! WHAT HAPPENED!?! Is Frisk ok???¨ undyne gasps.

Frisk is sound asleep in Sans arms. She makes little squeaking noises. Shes having another nightmare. Alphys shuffles into the room. She was wearing a full on yellow pajama set.

¨another nightmare¨ sans says under his breath, ¨she should be fine... i hope¨ sans replies.

"What do you mean another nightmare Sans? Is she back?" Undyne asks.

¨Im wondering the same... please explain Sans...¨ Alphys adds.

¨Tibia honest shes quite the Character, but im afraid she is trying¨ sans answers.

¨SANS I SWEAR THE NEXT PUN YO-¨

¨Sans this isnt the time for puns, this is really-¨ alphys sniffs, ¨ serious.¨

In the other room Frisk is tossing and turning. She was having a dream about the genocide run she did two timelines ago.

¨DONT YOU GET IT? YOU NEED ME... AND WITHOUT ME... YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A USELESS HUMAN SOUL THAT COULD EASILY BE DEVOURED AT ANY LIVING MOMENT,¨ Chara SCREECHES AND MANIACAllY LAUGHS

Frisk repeats in her sleep "Save me". Sans hears the silent words coming from the other room. Sans approaches the door, when he tries to open it, it's locked. The calls in the room become louder.

¨not ok! not ok! we needa help her and help her fast¨ sans says.

Sans uses a Gaster Blaster to break the door down. He is able to make the shot avoid Frisk and calls everyone in to wake her up. Frisk whines and can't seem to wake herself up.

¨frisk! wake up!¨ sans yells shaking her body.

Frisk stops fighting herself and Chara takes over. Chara tries to move but Sans pinned her down.

"GUESS WHOS BACK!!!" Chara says

¨ Oh no... everyone get OUT!¨

"OH SANSY, It's ME FRISK," Chara taunts.

Chara's eyes turn brown to show Frisk. Frisk looks into Sans's eyes with a sad look. Thinking the same thing. She would have to reset.

"Sans, destroy my body. I don't have a savepoint, so I won't be able to respawn," Frisk cries

¨Frisk... you know im not good at promises... but over my DUST i will never hurt you ¨ sans says, ¨unless you know the only exception¨ he adds under his breath.

"Just do it you bonehead, I want you and Papyrus to live happy," Frisk cries, smiling.

¨were already happy with you... when all of your flaws and all of my flaws are counted, were no different than anyone else in the underground.¨

"Sans just do it for me. I don't want to go and kill everyone in the underground. I would be alone, then I would have to reset and you won't remember me. Hurry though Chara is taking over again,"

¨ you know i wont let that happen frisk... try not to reset so soon tho... ok kid?¨ sans says crying

"SANS JUST DO IT FOR THE SAFETY OF THE UNDERG-," Frisk shouts, stopping mid sentence.

Frisk whines and Chara returns. Chara looks at Sans and laughs.

"TIMES UP SANSY," Chara smiles.