Sans vs Chara

Chara throws Sans off her. She teleports her and Sans outside. Her eyes start to turn black and her pupils are red. She holds up her arm and a knife materializes in her hand. Sans flicks a hand across his face and his blue glowing eye appears. Tears fall down his face, knowing what he would have to do to Frisk's body. "Song That Might Play When You Battle Sans" plays as Sans and Chara enter battle mode.

¨Well kid... moon is shining... humans are sleeping. With your soul as dark as the night sky, kids like you, should be burning,,, in HELL. your gonna have a bad time Chara,¨ Sans says.

"STOP WITH THAT ALREADY, I'VE HEARD THAT A MILLION TIMES SANS. ANYWAYS I'VE GROWN MORE POWERFUL, FEEDING OFF OF ASRIEL'S SOUL REALLY GETS YOU GOING. POOR ASRIEL ROTTING IN THAT FLOWER, FRISK WILL ROT IN THIS BODY. SHE IS NEVER COMING BACK OUT," CHARA SAYS.

¨ ok kid, i was just about to go easy but i guess you really like the hard way.¨

Chara laughs.

"I SUMMONED A SPAWN POINT BEFORE I TELEPORTED HERE. POOR FRISK THINKS THERE IS NONE. I'LL JUST COME BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN," CHARA lAugHS.

Chara licks her knife. She runs towards Sans laughing like a maniac. Sans shoots bones towards Chara but she was quicker and stronger and dodged the bones like it was nothing. She tried to slash at Sans, but he dodged it easily. Sans couldn't bare the thought that this was Frisk.

"ya know kiddo, im not gonna let you do this. no matter how long you try"

In the back of Sans's mind Frisk's voice keeps on telling him to kill her.

"tell me this kid... why are graveyards so noisy?" sans asks.

"I SWEAR IF THIS IS A PUN, I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR DEATH A LIVING HELL." CHARA WHINES.

"Because of all of the... coffin" sans jokes.

Chara uses her special attack that Sans never knew she had. Her eyes glowed ruby red and at least ten knives flew towards Sans. Sans teleported behind Chara and pinned her to the floor with his special ability. Chara squirms but can't get out.

"well... this SANSational PUNishment will help, dont you think?" sans continues.

"SANS I SWEAR NEXT PUN-"

"ill be skele-done!" sans plays.

"you sure you wanna do this kid? Your taking a pretty big FRISK" sans continues

"OH MY GOD SANS, SHUT UP BEFORE I -"

Mid sentance, Sans controls Chara's blue soul and throws it onto the ground and shoots her with multiple Gaster Blasters. Causing her to die, and takes Frisk's soul. A glowing star appears and Chara steps out. She looks at Sans with a disgusted expression. You could see the glory of death in her eyes as she smiles with spatters of blood on her green and yellow striped sweater. She laughs with pleasure as every death that happens causes Frisk to fade away. But Sans didn't know this.

"OH SANSY, I'LL BE ABle tO KILL YoU BECAUSE I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T,"

"you forgetting something kid?" sans says as he shows the spare and reset button smiling as always.

"H-HOW DID YOU-" CHARA STUTTERS.

" when i killed you, you left her soul behind, and now like that devilish flower over there, your soulless." sans says pointing to the bushes behind her.

"FRISK WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU RESET AND I'LL JUST COME BACK OVER AND OVER. I CHANGED THE SYSTEM SO THAT FRISK WON'T REMEMBER YOU, BUT YOU WILL. YOU'LL WATCH HER SUFFER,"

" huh?" Flowey says not paying attention, still hiding in the bushes

"you still seem to be forgetting about someone... " sans seem happy about something.

Chara looks at Sans confused.

"hey dad, mind givin me a HAND here?" sans asks a shadow behind him.

"Certainly! But really. Stop it with the puns" the shadow replied stepping into the light.

"G-GASTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. WHY ARE YOU ON HIS SIDE?"

"Lets just say-" gaster injects the other human souls into him " we made a few adjustments"

"OH... GASTER" CHARA SAID AWKWARDLY.

"This is starting to get -" Flowey's face changes "INTERESTING,"

Sans can feel Frisk's presence near by. He can hear Frisk crying somewhere.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID, USElESS, LITTLE, FLOWER!" CHARA DEMANDS

Flowey gulps as Chara yells at him. Asriel is watching everything inside the rotting flower. Asriel is weak from Chara feeding off his soul. He isn't powerful enough to escape the flower he is contained in. Flowey pops back into the ground leaving the battle.

" not so fast flower petals" sans says as he grabs flowey with his blue magic and pulls him back.

While Sans is distracted, Chara rushes at Sans stabbing him in the arm. Gaster heals him with the human Soul of Kindness. Gaster holds onto Frisk's soul until Sans fully revives.

Frisk spawns out of her soul. Sans looks in the glowing direction and gapes at the sight. How was this even possible? Chara screams and holds onto her head as Frisk takes back control of her soul.