Monster Kid

" frisk..." sans asks.

Frisk quickly turns around.

"Hmm?"

"you cant tell this to paps ok? I dont want him to get freaked out" sans replies.

"Mkay. But can I tell Alphys if she still remembers?"

"everyone does, i made sure,"

"How did you do that?"

"magic," sans says mystically.

"Ok, whatever," Frisk giggles.

Frisk turned away from Sans and saw Monster Kid. He was wearing his usual yellow striped cloak and boots. His black eyes twinkled when he saw Frisk. Frisk then ran towards Monster Kid to greet him. She then tripped over a present under the christmas tree in front of Grillby's. Monster Kid ran towards her and helped her up.

"You ok Frisk?" Monster Kid asks.

"I'm fine, thanks," Frisk answers.

Monster Kid grabs some snow a makes a snowball. He chucks it towards Frisk and started a snowball fight. Papyrus hears the ruckus and comes outside to join them. Sans and Papyrus were a team and Monster Kid and Frisk were a team.

Frisk made the snow fortress to protect herself and Monster Kid. Sans used his magic to make his snowballs. Frisk threw a snowball that hit Papyrus. Sans saw this and left eye flashed blue.

"looks like someone wants to have a bad time!" sans encoraged making a giant snowball with his blue magic.

"Whatever you say sansy~!!!" Frisk yells back hiding in her mini snow fortress for protection.

Sans throws the big snowball up and it lands on Frisk and Monster Kid. They both laugh and dug themselves out. Frisk then made the remainders of the snowball for an upgrade to their mini fortress. Frisk looks down at her clothes and they were soaking wet from the snow.

"I'm getting cold, can we go to your house Sans?" Frisk asks.

"if you are, you're taking a shower. look at you, you're chilled to the bone," sans jokes.

Frisk giggles at the joke and Papyrus was full of rage.

"I'm coming too, my parents don't come home until tomorrow night," Monster Kid declares.

"Ok, ok fine let's get back to the house,"

Monster Kid skips in the soft snow towards Sans's and Papyrus's house. Frisk ran after him with Papyrus and Sans following. Once they reach the doorstep Sans pulls out his keys and fumbles with it until he finds the right one. He shoves the key into the keyhole and turns it, opening the door.