The Death of Analise

Sans spun around in his chair. He decided to text Frisk, not knowing she was asleep. A few moments later he got a text back.

Frisk: How did you get this number?

Sans: what do you mean frisk?

Frisk: Do you chat with Frisk often?

Sans: every now and then why? who are you?

Frisk: Analise...

Sans: what did you do to frisk!?

Frisk: She's fine, just asleep. Plus she doesn't like you Sans. So why bother texting her?

Sans: What do you mean she doesn't like me?

Frisk: She kissed me and blushed while doing it.

Sans: YOU'RE LYING!

Frisk: Whatever, you can ask her yourself later.

Sans stared at the texts and started to tear up. This couldn't be true, Frisk would never do that unless forced to. He turns off his phone and cuddles in his blankets. He had to kill Analise no matter what. Sans stares at the ceiling and and thinks about Frisk's neko ears and how cute she looks with them.

Analise starts to fall asleep. She covers Frisk and herself into the bed and fall asleep. In the morning, Frisk wakes up to find Analise still sleeping next to her. Frisk blushes and her neko ears twitch. Frisk pets Analise as she sleeps soundly.

Frisk hears a crash and turns towards the door. Sans was on the floor, he tripped over the rug. Sans stands up and brushes out his clothes. He looks at Frisk and Analise. Sans stares in shock at the sight. Frisk was blushing like crazy. She moved Analise off her slowly and stood up. Sans runs over to Frisk and hugs her. Before Frisk could say anything, Sans kisses Frisk.

Analise wakes up because of the commotion. She stares at Frisk and Sans. Analise won't believe that they were making out. She snaps her fingers. Frisk pulls away from Sans and stares at Analise blushing.

"I'm sorry Master~Senpai. It was my fault," Frisk confesses looking at the floor.

Analise walks towards Frisk slowly. Once she gets close enough, she slaps her. Frisk collapses to the floor with a loud shriek. Frisk starts to cry and hugs herself. She gets up and runs to Chara's room. Sans runs after her.

"hey... you ok kid? she got you pretty hard there" sans asks worried.

Frisk pushes Sans away, sobbing.

"Who are you..." Frisk said, in a harsh tone.

"w-what do you mean kid?" sans asks.

"I-i don't know who you are,"

Analise was standing at the doorway laughing. Frisk runs up to her and hides from Sans.

"Mama! The skeleton kissed me! I didn't like it. And I don't remember the rest but he was next to me and you were gone and-" Frisk stops and gasps for breath " but now you're here and I'm safe from this skull-faced perv,"

Sans grabs Frisk's arm and teleports them to Alphys's lab. Alphys looks at Sans surprised with ramen in her mouth.

"I got her alphs" sans says with frisk falling onto the cold floor.

"LET ME GO BONE-BRAINS" Frisk yells jerking her arm out of Sans' hand. " And who the Hell are you? Great! The Skeleton brought me to Barney the Dinosaur!"

"Who are you calling Bar-" Alphys say realising mid-sentence, " HEY!"

Sans uses his magic to pin Frisk to the floor. She squirms a bit, but then stops when Sans's eye glows blue.

"where's paps and undyne?" sans asks

"Who are those people?" She asks.

"Alphs can you please restore her memory, she's starting to give me a headache," Sans turns towards Frisk, "so shut up."

Alphys starts to tremble because Sans started to swear and he never swears.

"NO!" Frisk yells.

Sans pins Frisk himself.

"I don't want to play this the hard way, but i will if have i have to,"

"I don't have to listen to you," Frisk says

"Sans, bring her to my lab and i'll do some tests and change her back," Alphys demands.

"If you DARE try to teleport again I SWEAR on my SOUL i'll play in our dust," Frisk threatens.

Sans grabs Frisk and drags her into the lab. Frisk swears loudly the whole trip.

"LET GO OF ME SANS!!!" Frisk yells.

¨frisk, just shut up," sans demands.

"Who the heck is Frisk?"

Sans stops and looks at Frisk. Her eyes were glowing bright blue and purple. This wasn't Frisk and he knew it. He continues to drag her to the depths of the lab. Sans teleports because he was done with Frisk screaming

" SAN I SWEAR. I'LL WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE SLEEPING. I"LL SEE YOU AGAIN AND TAKE YOUR WEAK MONSTER SOUL AND MAKE YOU WATCH YOUR BROTHER TURN TO DUST YOU GOT THAT" Frisk yells.

Analise appears in a green cloud off smoke. Frisk breaks out of Sans' grasp and runs towards Analise hugging her tightly.

"SENPAI!!!!" she yells

"Frisk! Are you ok? Did the skeleton hurt you?" Analise asks babying Frisk.

"I'm fine, no bumps, no bruises." Frisk answers smiling.

"ugghhh, why does she always have to show up?" sans complains.

"Sans, get Frisk for me. So I can restore her memory," Alphys says.

Sans stomps over to Frisk and pulls her towards Alphys. Alphys was holding the syringe for Frisk. Once close enough, Alphys injected the syringe into Frisk. Frisk shouts as pain goes through her body. Her eyes turn back to normal and she collapses to the floor. She looks at everyone puzzled.

"Whats going on?" Frisk asks puzzled.

Frisk snaps her fingers and she's wearing her normal attire. Her neko ears were now gone.

"Frisk...." Analise asks worried.

Frisk looks at Analise confused. She then turns behind her and Sans was standing there. Tears form in her eyes and she runs to Sans. Sans embraces her tightly. He then looks up at Analise and his eye turns blue. He points his hand towards her and bones fly at Analise. Analise didn't dodge in time and got stabbed in the heart with one of them. She collapsed to the floor and she coughs hard. Frisk breaths heavier than normal. Analise's green soul appeared and then shattered.

Frisk's heart drops at the sight of the soul shattering. It reminded her of her genocide run when she killed Toriel. Frisk felt her heart break.