The Last Reset

(Time Skip 1 year)

"Such a nice sunset today..." Frisk sighs.

It's been a year after the barrier of the Underground broke and every monster died to Frisk's hands. Frisk couldn't reset so she is stuck in this timeline forever. Everyday she is trying to find a way to reset, so every monster could be happy.

Frisk was sitting in the golden buttercup fields staring at the sun falling. Frisk opens her heart shaped locket and stares at the picture of all the monsters of the Underground. But what she was actually staring at was Sans standing next to her in the picture.

"I miss ya Sans," Frisk mutters.

"i did too."

Frisk whirls around and she starts to cry. A familiar skeleton was standing in the flowers with his hands stuffed in his pockets. Frisk jumps up and hugs Sans tightly. Sans hugs back tighter and pats Frisk's back gently. Frisk repeats "I'm sorry" over and over.

"don't be sorry, kid, i know you can't reset. you would've if you could."

Frisk breaks apart from the hug and stares at Sans.

"You really are my one and only, Sans," Frisk whispers.

Sans and Frisk blush and hold hands.

"love ya kid... a skele-ton" Sans jokes.

"Love you too Sans," Frisk giggles.

Sans and Frisk sit in the flowers together and watch the sunset, hand in hand. Frisk looks at Sans and he looks back, wondering what she was thinking.

"whats up ki-"

Sans gets interrupted by a kiss by Frisk, they both blush as Sans wraps his hands around her body. Together they kissed while the sun faded into the night sky. Despite all the monsters being killed off, being turned to dust, being able to see her brother and Noah, and being able to be with Sans, she considered this her best and favorite timeline. Frisk blushed deeper and melted farther into Sans. Sans pulled away from Frisk and embraced her as they laid in the buttercups.

"Sans... I don't ever want to reset ever again. Even if every monster is dead," Frisk confesses.

"i feel the same, i wish we could be together forever," sans admits.

Frisk slowly drifts to sleep as Sans runs his fingers thru Frisk's hair. Sans turns around and hears foot steps coming close to them. Skye was running towards them. Once he reached them, Sans noticed he had a troubled expression.

"Wow kid, ur chilled to the bone, what's up?" sans jokes.

"Noah... found... the Reset button... and Chara," Skye sputtered, out of breath.

"Oh, well... were gonna have to do something about that arent we?" sans asks.

"We can use the button... Frisk told me about your br-"

"Papyrus..." sans says under her breath.

Frisk started to stir, whimpering slightly. She can feel the presence of the reset button, she quivers a little more. Frisk woke up and sat up straight. She looked around her and Sans had his arm around her. It as night and the moon shone beautifully.

"I feel the reset button near," Frisk mumbles.

Frisk pushes Sans off of her and runs towards the reset button. Behind her she could here Sans shouting, she ran faster. She felt Chara nearby as well.

"Chara wait!" Frisk yells tearing up.

Frisk ran deep into the woods and got closer to Mount Ebott. She saw a glowing light on the top of the mountain and an illuminated figure. She used the pathway she used to climb up the mountain a year ago. Frisk was shouting Chara's name loudly and tears streamed down her face.

A couple moments later Frisk reached the top of the mountain. Chara was grinning and her eyes were wide of insanity. A body was lying next to her in a puddle of blood. A knife was in Chara's hand and she giggled to herself. Frisk pulled out her phone and turned on the light option on it. A bright light flashed on Chara and the body. Frisk gasped and Chara giggled once more. The body was Analise and she was shivering slightly. Chara was covered in blood and kicked something next to her and a groan was heard. Frisk shone the light on the object and saw it was Noah.

"Chara what are you doing?" Frisk asks.

"RESETTING SOON, MAYBE KILLING YOU BEFORE I DO," Chara laughed.

Sans teleported to Frisk and hid in the shadows. Chara grabbed Frisk's hand and dragged her towards the shining yellow reset button. Frisk had tears rolling down her face. Sans noticed Noah and Analise both lying puddles of blood.

"PRESS THE BUTTON FRISK," Chara demanded.

"NO! NOT UNTIL SANS WANTS ME TO!" Frisk shouts.

Sans eyes widened as he heard the words escape from Frisk's lips. Frisk really did care about Sans. Sans and Frisk were staring at eachother, Frisk's eyes were burning with determination. She mouthed an "I'm sorry", and then touched the reset button. The last thing anyone can see before everything goes black is a single tear that fell from Frisk's face. 

This is the end. I dunno if I should make a part 2. I'm still thinking about it. Thank you so much for 160 reads! ~Author-Chan