Analise

This chapter has my OC, Analise. So yeah, enjoy... >w<   Didn't know what to do for the picture...

"Frisk!!!" sans runs up to her and hugs her. "did she do anything you? are you ok?"

Frisk looks at Sans with a disgusted glare. She looks different than normal, her eyes were more green than brown. She wasn't wearing her usual purple and blue striped sweater. She was wearing a short, black dress with black roses at the bottom of it. She had black roses laced in her hair.

"Frisk?" sans is unsure who this person is and how they came out of Frisk's soul.

Chara stops screaming and looks at the figure gasping in shock. Gaster does the same. Frisk walks over to them and smiles at them. Chara runs over to her and hugs her tightly. She breaks away from the hug and kisses her. Sans stares at the sight shocked.

" who... are you..." sans asks almost heartbroken.

"SHE'S FRISK YOU NUMBSKULL," CHARA SAYS.

"well she does look a little sexier," sans says under his breath.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" CHARA SHOUTS.

"NOTHING," sans says fast interrupting chara.

"Will both of you, SHUT UP!" Frisk shouted.

Sans stands there in silence as Chara and the new Frisk hold hands. Frisk snaps her fingers and a white puppy appears in her arms.

"So... do you know... who i am?" sans asks frisk.

"Your Sans the person who always makes puns. You like to make Papyrus mad. You love me," Frisk said.

"so you really are Frisk..." sans says.

"Who else would I be you Bonehead,"

"its just... you've changed"

Sans started to cry as Chara puts her hand around Frisk's waist, pulling her in closer. This was all part of Chara's plan. To break Frisk's soul in half. The part of Frisk that Sans knows and loves was contained with Flowey.

The soul out right now is the other half of Frisk, Analise. Chara's soul grew up with Analise in a dark corner of Frisk's soul. After Chara died her soul was sent to Frisk's soul to rot. When she appeared there, Analise became friends with Chara and told her she was the darker part of Frisk. Chara would be the genocide part of Frisk. Chara started to fall in love with Analise. She asked out Analise and they started to date.

Chara could see everything Frisk was doing but Analise couldn't. Soon Chara figured out it was easy to control Frisk because she was so weak. That's what created the two genocide timelines. Every time Frisk resets, Chara and Analise still remember everything, just like Frisk.

Flowey went back in the ground due to Chara's commands. So called Frisk smiles as she's embraced by Chara. Gaster disappears to go revive. Sans cries harder

"STAY AWAY FROM HER, GOT THAT SANS,"

"FINE" sans yells and teleports back into Undyne's house.

Sans sits on the couch and cries. Undyne, Papyrus, and Alphys run over to console him.

"SANS! What happened? Why are you crying?!?" Alphys ask worried

" OK WHO DO I GOTTA BEAT UP!" Undyne yells victoriously.

"Frisk... she isnt who she used to be..." Sans cries

Flowey pops out of the carpet.

"Your right" Flowey says as he pops up. He was eavesdropping their conversation.

" AHH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE FLOWEY?!?!?!?" Alphys yells at him scared and angry

"Don't worry I come as Asriel,"

"How do we know?" Undyne asks with her long shiny blue spear in her hands, aiming at flowey.

"Because I have Frisk's soul in my possession,"

Undyne and Alphys are looking at the faced flower suspiciously. Sans still had his face in his wet tear filled hands.

"I'm serious, I have her soul. Chara gave it to Flowey to hide it, but I took control of Flowey and brought the soul straight here." Asriel said holding a red soul.

Sans looks up and stares at the red soul.

"is that really her?" sans asks .

"Yup but you need Chara's body to bring Frisk back. But you better hurry because Frisk's soul is fading quickly. If Frisk fades then Chara stays. You have about a day,"

"Who's the other Frisk then?"

"It's Analise. Chara grew up with her as a kid. They're are both part of Frisk's soul. To be honest Analise is prettier than Frisk,"

Sans remembers the look of Analise and cries more. He might be even more in love with her than he is with Frisk. Noises start coming from Frisk's soul. Frisk was trying to revive herself without her body. But she fails miserably.

"As, get her soul back into you... " sans murmurs bit he is able to understand and reabsorbs the soul.

"If I get Chara's body I will be able to put Frisk's soul back. But I think you should keep the soul because I'm not always in control,"