Grillbys

Frisk walks into the quaint restaurant before Sans, with her short, brown hair behind her. Sans trails in after Frisk.

Frisk talks to Grillby softly until Sans sits in the seat next to her. She had a goofy grin plastered across her face as Grillby walks away. Sans glares at her curiously wondering what Grillby and Frisk were talking about.

"so... what were you and grillby talking about?" sans asks.

"Advice, nothing you should worry about Sans,"

"how does grillby remember you?"

"Some of the monsters in the Underground remember the previous timeline, like you,"

"i guess that makes sense,"

"By the way I ordered for us, I got us burgers with extra ketchup on the side for you Sans. I also got a small basket of fries,"

Frisk thought about the advice Grillby gave her. It filled her with Determination. Frisk played with her napkin, making origami with it. Grillby silently came out of the back with the food. He placed it on Frisk and Sans's table and gave Frisk a small nod. He then walked back behind the bar counter.

Sans popped the lid off the ketchup bottle and started to drink it. Frisk wolfs down a piece of her burger. Sans finished the rest of the ketchup, then he starts to stare at Frisk. She felt embarrassed and put down her burger.

"So... um... About my brother..... Did you want to talk about him?" Frisk asks.

"sure.... i guess......" sans replies.

Sans freezes time so they can speak privately. Frisk jumps a little, but soon realizes what happened. She settles herself in her seat, then turns to Sans.

"Um.... What do you want to know about him?" Frisk asks.

"let's keep it simple, what's his name?" sans answers.

"His name is Skye. He never really hated me and was the only one who really loved me,"

"so no one else did? mom, dad?"

"Nope thats why I despise the Surface. I didn't have friends, only my brother and someone else, that I shouldn't mention. I'll probably tell you about him one day,"

"him? " sans asks with his first thought boyfriend.

Frisk blushes crimson and stares forward.

"Y-yeah, h-he was a friend of m-mine," Frisk stutters, feeling uncomfortable.

"like... a boyfriend?" sans asks almost scared.

Frisk says nothing and puts her face in her hands, covering up her blush.

"is that a yes?" sans asks.

"Um...... He was just a c-close f-friend,"

Frisk was eager to end the conversation, but Sans kept on asking her to tell him.

"welp. if u want to crush the conversation, ill take the frisk," sans says.

"Ok, ok.... Maybe I did have a little crush on him," Frisk mutters.

"are you sure? i feel like it was more than a crush,"

"FINE! I was dating him...." Frisk confesses.

Sans expression falls and his heart breaks just a little.

"do you still like him?" sans questions.

"We still text but I don't really like him anymore,"

Frisk pulls out her phone and hands it to Sans. He scrolls through the messages between Frisk and her boyfriend. Sans starts to feel better when her figures out there was nothing going on between them anymore. Frisk stares at Sans the whole time, nibbling at her nails. Sans then faces her and Frisk starts to tremble a bit.

"what's bothering you?" sans asks,

"I-I wanted t-to ask you s-something," Frisk replies.

"ok, tell me,"

"Do you want to go out with me?" Frisk questions, more determined.

Sans blushes deep and uses his sleeves to hide his face. Frisk moves towards Sans and moves his hands from his face. Frisk looks into his eyes and puts her arms around Sans's neck. She kisses him gently and the pulls away. This just made Sans blush even more.

"So, yes or no Sans. It's an easy question,"

"of course, anything for you,"

Sans stops his magic and starts time again. Grillby walks towards Frisk and whispers something in her ear. Frisk smiles and Grillby walks away. After they finish their food, they walk alongside each other, to Sans's house.