Neko Frisk?

The girls reappeared at Chara's and Analise's old house that they used to live in until they were discovered.Frisk sat on the couch and waited for her reward. Analise plopped down next to her and smiled sweetly at Frisk.

"So, what do you want as your treat?" Analise asks.

"Can I please have cat ears? I want to be a ~neko," Frisk replies.

"Of course my little pet," Analise says.

Analise snapped her fingers and cat ears appeared on Frisk's head. One was blue and the other was purple. Surprisingly she also had a blue and purple tail. She toyed with her tail for a while, but she didn't notice Analise go into Chara's room. Analise felt her warm tears on her cheeks. Chara couldn't respawn until Frisk and Asriel use their magic on her last spawn point. She just had to wait for the day they combine their magic. Analise dozed off on Chara's bed.

Frisk heard her master's snores from the other room so she pulled out her phone. She popped in her earbuds and put on a mix of anime theme songs. She then scrolled through her contacts and found Sans.

Frisk: Are you there?

Sans: hey, kid

Frisk: I'm so sorry.... I never thought any of this would happen

Sans: it's not your fault i wasn't there to protect you

Frisk: Are you ok? When I slashed at you the cut was pretty deep

Sans: i'm fine

Frisk: I'll come home soon, I just have to deal with master

Sans: please frisk, stay safe. I don't want you to get hurt

Frisk: Master is waking up! I need to go!

Sans: wait frisk! i need to tell you something!

Frisk: What?

Sans: I-i love you Frisk

Frisk: I love you too, bye Sans. I'll talk to you later!

Sans: bye

Analise walks into the room to see Frisk listening to music. She smiles at Frisk and then goes into the kitchen to make dinner. She grabbed two instant noodle packets and cooked them in a pot. Frisk thought about Sans and missed him dearly.

" Noodles are ready~" Analise says handing Frisk a cup.

" Thank you Master! I'll enjoy this more than any other" Frisk thanks.

" And why is that my little Neko Pet?" Analise asks.

" Because it was only made buy one of the best Masters of all the Underground." Frisk answers.

"Aww, thank you Pet~ " Analise replies.

" Anything for you Mommy!" Frisk answers once more.

Frisk takes a spoonful of noodles and noms on it as if she was a moe moe anime character. Analise watches her happily, than she realizes something. If Frisks ever dies, she has nothing left, more than half of Analise would be dead, therefore she must protect Frisk no matter the cost. Even of the cost is her life. Frisk finished eating her noodles and smiled. She sat at the table saying nothing, which creeped out Analise.

"Master, what kind of animes do you like?" Frisk asks.

"I've never seen anime," Analise replies

Frisk's face is shocked to where she must have her master watch one.

" Frisk~chan MUST show Master~senpai Anime!" Frisk says pulling Analise's arm softly trying to pull her to the couch.

Frisk grabs the remote and turns on "Sword Art Online".

" This looks.. Interesting" Analise says.

"It's one of the best animes i've seen, and that's why I'm showing it to you,"

For three hours the girls watch anime. Frisk turns off the T.V. and scoots towards Analise. She sits in her lap and Analise wraps her arms around her. Frisk cuddles gently with her master. Analise can feel Frisk's tail wrapping around her hand and up her arm. Analise starts to doze off with Frisk in her arms. Frisk gets out of her master's arms and slowly opens the door. She steps outside into the snow. She then runs off to go find Sans.