Welp...

Chara separates herself from Frisk and she and Frisk both had separate bodies. Frisk's soul was broken into three to make herself, Chara, and Analise to live. Chara and Frisk were coughing out blood and had red stains on their sweaters. This was caused because of Analise dying. If one of them dies they all die. Sans teleports and grabs three of the six other human souls and teleports them to Frisk's body so she survives. Chara was laying by Analise and they were hugging each other in a puddle of blood red snow.

"S-Sans save C-Chara and Analise before they d-die," Frisk stutters, coughing more blood.

"but why?" sans questions her.

"I-If they d-die I d-die with them. W-We are l-linked as one because of my s-soul,"

Sans heals Chara and Analise at Frisk's command. They are both to weak to move. They sleep in each other's arms. Warming themselves from the cold snow. Sans summons a blanket, wraps the two girls, heals Undyne and teleports them all back to Undyne's house as if nothing ever happened. Frisk is still lying the snow curled up. Sans walks towards her. He hugs her softly and kisses her forehead.

"i'll never leave you again, kid. i promise, i won't let you suffer ever again. i made a mistake to leave you unprotected," sans cries.

Frisk opens her eyes and hugs Sans back softly so she won't hurt her injuries. They both cry in the snow. Sans shirt is turning red from the blood on Frisk. Frisk starts to shiver, so Sans wraps himself and Frisk in his blue jacket.

Sans teleports them back to Undyne's house. They teleport right next to Analise and Chara. A circle is formed around them. Sans blushes as everyone stares at him holding Frisk. He lets go of Frisk and joins Papyrus. Analise, Chara, and Frisk were sitting in the middle of the circle. Chara and Analise were tied up so they couldn't do any damage.

"This certainly a problem. We can't kill the two girls because it would kill Frisk." Alphys says.

"WE COULD CONTAIN THE HUMANS!" Papyrus declares.

"or i could just beat them up," sans suggests.

Frisk steps in front of Sans.

"Don't hurt them or do anything harmful to them. They're both a part of me," Frisk says.

She walk towards the girls and unties them. They rub their wrists and then hug each other.

" Are you ok?" Chara ask Analise still hugging her.

" Who Cares! Are you ok?" Analise replies.

"I care! I 'm Fine!" Chara answers

" We have Blood everywhere! I... sorta like it..." Ana says

" I don't... i Love it! Just as much as I Lo-" Chara says getting interrupted

" Can it Lovebirds. We Have Questions!" Undyne interrupts

" Do you MIND?" chara replies horridly.

"Geezus fine " Undyne smirks

"What are you-"

Undyne pushes Chara and Analise's heads together causing them to kiss on the lips which has never happened to them yet. They both blush shocked.

"welp that just happened," sans says covering Frisk's eyes.

"can I ship this?" Alphys ask, ready to make fan art and fan fiction.

Analise breaks out of the kiss, blushing a deep red. She walks towards Undyne, pushes her and Alphys into a kiss. Papyrus has his mouth wide open. Alphys is thinking OMG WE ARE KISSING AND WE'RE NOT STOPPING, WHAT IS HAPPENING ?WHY ARE WE STILL? KISSING I LOVE THIS ALL, HAIL ANALISE BUT WERE STILL KISSING, OMG OMG OMG and she gets a nose bleed and they stop.

Chara pins Sans to the floor and then uses her magic to switch herself with Frisk. Frisk and Sans both blush.

"CHARA, ANALISE STOP! I THINK UNDYNE HAS LEARNED HER LESSON!" Frisk yells.

Chara teleports Undyne, Alphs, and Papyrus in the other room. She holds Sans and Frisk down, Sans and Frisk were caught off guard.

"chara? what are you doing?" sans asked.

"Chara, please don't make us do anything," Frisk said worried.

Chara uses her magic so that Frisk and Sans kiss. Frisk blushes and squirms a little bit. But Chara holds both of them down smiling. Sans wraps his arms around Frisk and pulls her closer. They both blush and continue to kiss. Analise and Chara smile as they watch them. Sans and Frisk don't realize Chara stopped using her magic.

" f-fr-frisk..." sans says.

"Shh Sans don't say anything," Frisk puts one hand on Sans mouth.

Frisk turns towards Analise and Chara. She stares at them in a disgusted way.

"WHY WOULD YOU MAKE ME DO THAT?!" Frisk shouts.

"Because we could feel that whole thing," Analise smirks.

"You two disgust me sometimes. I wish both of you weren't a part of me,"

"WELL WE ARE, SO GET USED TO IT," CHARA WHINES.

"Just because we're part of you Frisk, we're not gonna be some goody two shoes like you,"

"Please just don't ruin my life. It's bad enough already,"

"WE'RE GONNA REVIVE GASTER AND DESTROY YOU FRISK,"

Sans pushes Frisk's hand off his mouth.

"i'm not gonna let you hurt frisk. only over my dust,"

"MY PLEASURE" CHARA REPLIES, WIELDING HER KNIFE OUT OF THIN AIR..

"Are you two kidding me? I need a break you know," Frisk says almost annoyed.