One

Sabrina

I sat in the back of my pre-calculus class, tapping my foot and impatiently watching the clock, waiting for it to strike 12

I sat in the back of my pre-calculus class, tapping my foot and impatiently watching the clock, waiting for it to strike 12. I hated this class, nobody ever pays attention and our teacher is too scary to say anything to these bad ass kids.

I'm Sabrina. 17, I'll be 18 soon. I'm a senior at Crenshaw High School in Los Angeles. As soon as I graduate my ass will be right at Howard University. I've already been accepted, I just need that diploma to seal the deal.

I'm the youngest, I have an older sister named Nicki and we were raised by our mom. Our dad lives in New York with the woman he cheated on my mom with soooo fuck him.

I don't have a boyfriend and I don't need one.

Especially the way bitches is getting pregnant now days. I don't need that in my life and most niggas are DOGS and they only want pussy from you and to give you headaches. I'm good.

My ex Nipsey ruined it for everybody. He was older than me and was awful. He kept messing with his baby momma. Like my sister said 'Niggas gone always love their baby momma' I hate his dumb ass.

*Ring Ring*

The school bell knocked me out my thoughts. I stuffed my books into my book bag, stood up, threw it over my shoulder, and headed out the door.

The hallways filled up with students, pushing their way to their lockers or the next class.

I headed to my locker to meet my best friend Tiara.

My beautiful best frieeeeeend!

I love her to death. We've been friends since we were 7 and I don't know what I do with out her.

"Ti Ti!" I yelled while running and jumping on her. I haven't seen her since this morning and I miss her. I was so mad when they only gave us 3 classes together this year. My life is so miserable without her!