Twenty-One

Christopher

Saturday morning

Now it's time for my surprise. Sabrina and I spent the night at Nicki's so that I didn't have to come all the way over here to pick Bri up early in the morning. And plus Nicki had to go check us into our hotel. So while Sabrina was sleep we rode all the way to our hotel and got the keys and decorated then we went all the way back.

I walked into the room and grabbed our bags then put them in the trunk of Sabrina's car. Then I went back inside to wake my baby up.

After kissing her a few times her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"Baby get dressed. We gotta go." I said

She looked at the time on her phone. "Chris it's 7 in the morning. I'm tired."

"You can sleep in the car."

She groaned and climbed out of bed then headed to the bathroom. I followed her.

"You ain't even gotta put on regular clothes." I told her.

"Okay."

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, then went back into the room and slid on my shorts and shirt I had on last night. I grabbed our chargers then her hand and we left out.

"Go back to sleep baby, I'll wake you up when we get there." I kissed her forehead.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." She reclined her seat more and went back to sleep. I put my hoodie over her body then pulled off.

It seem like all of our car rides are quiet.

The hotel was 45 minutes away and I gotta try to make it there without falling asleep.

15 minutes into the drive, I started dozing off.

I hit my cheek a few times then turned the music up a little bit more.

It worked for a little bit then my eyes got heavy again.

I can't crash this girl car! How the hell am I gone stay woke.

I couldn't figure out anything until 2 Chainz said a very important line

"Left hand on that steering wheel, right hand on that pussy!"

I looked at Sabrina and bit my lip. I reached over and slid my hand into her panties and her middle finger in between her lips. I rubbed her clit then slid a finger in her. She moved around for a little bit then grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Waking you up." I slid my hand out and sucked on my finger.

"Great now I'm sleepy and horny." She sat her chair up straight.

"We can sleep when we get where we going?"

"Which is?"

"You'll see shortly."

"If you knew we had to be up this early why did you keep me up all night?"