Thirteen.

Sabrina

My eyes slowly opened as I heard my phone ring loudly next to me. Once they were all they opened I focused on the window where the sun was beaming through causing my head to pound. I looked down at the sheet that covered my naked body then back at Chris who was snoring louder than usually. My phone continued to ring and I quickly picked it up.

My moms picture and flashed on it.

"Fuck." I tried to quickly get up but the pain in my thighs stopped that.

I hit the answer button and slowly walked to the other side of the room.

"Hello." I answered.

"Where the hell are you?! I've been calling you all damn night."

"Ma relax, I'm with Tiara."

"Why didn't you tell me you were staying out?"

"Because I didn't plan to, I fell asleep. I've been so tired from working and school."

"Yeah I know, what time will you back?"

"I'm not sure, I'll text you when I'm on my way though."

"Don't scare me like that again Sabrina. I've told you to make sure you let me know where you are at all times."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Alright. I love you."

"I love you too ma."

"Bye."

"Bye." I hung up the phone and took a deep breath then I text Tiara to say I'm with her.

She said she wasn't at home so if her mom called her she'd just say we left. That's my BFF!

Just wait until I tell her what happened here last night. The memories caused my body to shiver, this boy was blessed.

"I didn't know I looked like Tiara." Chris said causing me to jump. I just looked at him and smiled.

"If I would've told her the truth, I would've been dead." I said while turning to him.

He smirked then sat up. His morning wood poked through the sheets and I felt myself get wet all over again. He bit his lip and told me to come here. I walked over to him and grabbed one of the new condoms that sat next to the 3 empty wrappers we used last night.

I've never went round after round before. His adrenaline was through the roof. I didn't know I was capable of cumming so many times but he made it happen.

I tore the wrapper with my teeth while he pushed the blanket back then I rolled the condom on him. I climbed on his lap and placed him back inside of me and slowly slid down, once I had all I could take I started moving my hips.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in between moans.

"Good morning baby." I placed my face in his neck and started sucking on it. He gripped my hips and pushed more of him inside of me.

I'm going to be even sore.

A week later.