Twenty-Nine

Christopher

May (2 Weeks From Prom, 4 Weeks from Graduation)

It's my fucking birthday weekend! I'm finally 18! Prom is in two weeks, graduation is in four. I'm getting excited now.

Sabrina finally stopped questioning me about Krista. Thank god for that. I'm just ready for us to graduate and she'll never know what really happened.

But I know she's still thinking about it. Things aren't completely the same. She used to always be under me but now she's busy doing something. I spent the entire day with her for her birthday but for mine she stayed around for a few hours, gave me a gift and cheesecake then left, told me she'll be back but never came.

Getting the cold shoulder from her is just making me feel even worse.

That's why I'm so excited about today.

Today Nicki got us a party bus, Supper Club said they couldn't let so many minors in one place but we still about to turn up.

It's going to be amazing to have one day where she forgets that she's mad at me and we get to enjoy ourselves. 

I grabbed my phone and posted a picture up on Instagram.

@chrisbrownofficial Party Bus for me and my baby tonight, if we fuck with you be there, if we don't, dont fucking come! I love you Bri ❤️ @sabrinaj

The comments poured in asking where everybody meeting at. I DM'd the people I wanted there, everybody else got ignored.

The bus was gone be filled with my people since Sabrina don't mess with nobody but Tiara. But my people is her people so we good.

After sending out my messages I started looking for what I'm about to wear. It's so much shit with tags on it in my closet. So many shoes that I haven't wore. Since prom is slowly approaching I decided to save some money and not buy an outfit.

I'm shutting shit down for prom. Me and my baby.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

"Aye bro, what time does the bus leave." Trevor asked.

"Nigga you ain't coming." I laughed.

"Why not?!"

"This bus gone be full of seniors and people that's not even in high school, you too young."

"But I'm your brother, shouldn't that count?"