Thirty-Two

Sabrina

Prom Day!!

"Sabrina wake up! It's your big day." I heard Nicki say. I groaned and rolled on my stomach.

I'm so not in the mood for all of this.

"Get up Bri! We have a lot to do." My mom said.

"5 more minutesssss." I buried my face into my pillow. I didn't go to sleep until 3am. I don't even wanna go to this stupid prom.

"Sabrina get your ass up." My mom snatched the covers off of me.

"Awww, you still sleep in Chris's clothes." Nicki said. "You miss him."

I flipped her off. "Sorry ma." I sat up on the side of bed and rubbed my eyes.

"Ima break that damn finger."

"It's your big daaaaay! Aren't you excited?" Nicki asked. I just looked at her with a straight face. Today was supposed to go differently but thanks to him, it's ruined. "Well come on, we gotta go get your nails and toes done before it's time for your hair appointment."

"Cheer up sweetie, everything is going to be okay." My mom said.

I just got off my bed and grabbed my stuff for the bathroom. I went in there and cut on the shower. Leaning against the sink I unlocked my phone and put on my music. I guess I'll try to get myself in the mood for today.

Sex With Me by Rihanna came on while I climbed in the shower.

"Oh okaaay." I started dancing but not too hard I'm not trying to bust my ass up in here. "Oh na na na na 5 fingers on it five fingers."

This my shit.

"I'm off that la la Ima get it wet like jacuuuuuzzi."

This is why I take a long ass time in the bathroom. We might be late to my nail appointment.

"You know I got the sauce! You know I'm saucyyyyy and it's always wet a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it."

I bent over and started twerking. I'm having my own little party tonight.

*Bang Bang Bang* I brought my head from around the curtain. "WHAT?!"

"Hurry yo non singing ass up! We gotta go." Nicki yelled.

"I just got in here! Don't rush me."

"Hurry up!" She hit the door again. Now I'm about to take even longer. These people know I'm slow as a snail so why rush me?!

Sex With Me went off and of course Come And See Me came on. Okay, I'm over this shower. I grabbed my body wash and started cleaning myself up.

"All she talking bout is come and see me for once come and see me for once you don't ever come to me, you don't ever come to me."

"Don't cry Sabrina, do not cry." I told myself as I started to wash my hair.

Why do niggas have to be so stupid?! I think God missed a few brain cells when he created all men. They never ever think about the consequences to the bullshit that they do!