Nineteen

Sabrina

Two Days Later

Tiara and I sat in our normal seats in the gym watching the basketball game. The season is almost over and our school is undefeated thanks to my man ah haaaaaaa.

Yeah, I've become that girlfriend.

You would never catch me at a basketball game and I knew nothing about it. But being around him I know every thing there is to know and I brag about my baby's stats to everybody. I know he's going to be a superstar in the NBA.

The game was in the 4th quarter and there was a minute and 42 seconds left. The score was 69 to 42. After they win this game theyre going to the semi finals and then the championship!

Can't believe I'm this excited.

Anyway! I CANNOT wait for valentines Day. I have the best surprise ever for Chris! I got us floor seats to the Warriors game. He thinks he has to work but I worked something out with our manager so he'll tell him that he doesn't have to come in that night.

I can't wait to see his face!

It's been so hard not telling him. My dad does anything to keep me on his good side so I had him get the tickets.

The buzzard went off knocking me out of my thoughts. Our side of the gym cheered at another Win. Then we heard the referee continuously blow his whistle.

"Is Chris about to fight?" Tiara asked.

"What?!" I quickly stood up and looked over where he was. Him and another player from the other team were in each other's faces. The last thing Chris needs is to be fighting.

I started walking towards the stairs.

"Where you going?" Tiara yelled.

"To get him." I rushed down the stairs and on to the floor where the players were. Every one was so tall I felt like an ant.

"Nigga fuck you! I'll beat the fuck out yo pussy ass." I heard Chris yelled.

"You can't be on the floor right now." The ref said to me.

"That's my boyfriend. I can calm him down." I said.

He let me pass. I grabbed Chris's sweaty arm and pulled him back. He was about to snatch away until he looked back and saw that it was me.

"You know you shouldn't be doing this." I said.

"Yeah listen to yo bitch, nigga." The boy said.

I almost let Chris go but it wasn't worth it. He has too much to lose. "Chris let's go."

"Brown locker room now! If you don't leave this floor I'm benching you for the rest of the season." The coach yelled at him.

Chris snatched away and walked over to the door that lets out to the locker room.

I followed behind him out there. "What was all of that about?"

"Nothing Sabrina, go back in the gym."

"Not until you calm down."