Twelve.

Sabrina

I climbed out of the shower and wrapped my body in a towel. Walking over to the sink, I pulled out all the stuff I needed to do my make up. I don't wear a lot, I just do my eyebrows and a little foundation and concealer. I'm not into morphing my face into looking like a different person. That's not cute at all.

I couldn't believe I was going to a damn party with this boy. I hate being in a big crowd. We're up at this school with a bunch of people we don't know. What if something happens. I try not to be so boring but I really can't help it.

Things will be different once I graduate, hopefully.

"Sabrina." Chris yelled through the door.

"Yeah?"

"You almost ready?"

"Yes, give me 10 minutes."

"Alright."

More like 30 but he'll be okay. I picked up my phone and looked at the time and it was 11. That nap we took lasted a very long time so I wasn't going to be sleepy anytime soon.

When I got done with my makeup I slipped on my clothes. A cute gray T-shirt dress with a black leather jacket. I pulled out my gray Creepers by Rihanna and slid them on. The best thing about working in a shoe store is getting to the shoes that are going to sell out before everybody else does. I got the Creepers in every color. I regretted it after I went broke but they're so cute.

"Hurry up girl!" Chris banged on the door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I sprayed on my perfume, grabbed my lip gloss and headed out.

"Took you long enough."

I rolled my eyes. "Let's go."

He gave me my purse, grabbed the hotel key and we left.

The car ride there was silent. I just played on my phone while he focused on the directions to wherever this party was.

When I tell Tiara about this she's going to cuss me out. She's always trying to get me to a party but I turn her down. I gotta stop being mean to my BFF, she's gonna leave me for somebody else. That's my partner in crime, I can't have that.

My thoughts were interrupted by PartyNextDoor

'Doesn't make sense now, Shit just got real, things are getting intense now. I hear you talking bout we a lot, oh, you speak French now? Giving me the signs so I gotta take a hint now. I hit you up like do you wanna hang right now? On the East Side and you know I'm with the gang right now'

I instantly got on snapchat cause this was my fucking soooong!

"You say do I own a watch, do I know what time it is right now." I sung along with the song. Chris leaned over and quickly kissed my cheek ruining my video.

He didn't ruin it...it was actually cute, so I posted it anyway.

My inbox blew up from nosey people at school that I don't fuck with.