Six

This has two parts, the more comments I get the quicker I'll post the second part 😊

Christopher

The Week before the Test.

Its Friday, which means its game day. One of the most important days to me.

Basketball is my life.

Nothing else matters on game day, only adding another win to my roster.

I was leaving out of my 4th period when I saw Sabrina walking past. We're so friendly and goofy when we're at her place or mine but when we're in school it's like we don't even know each other.

She looked upset so I grabbed her and pulled her back to me.

"Aye, what's with the frowny face?" I asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it, can you let me go?" She said.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"I failed a very important test today. That's the last thing I need right now."

"Aw damn, you're so busy helping me you're forgetting to study yourself."

She took a deep breath. "It's cool, I'll make it up somehow."

"I know how important your grades are to you. If you want me to find another tutor, I will." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"You don't have to do that, I'll figure something out."

"Well you should come watch me win tonight to cheer you up."

"Sitting through a basketball game is going to cheer me up?"

"Yeah! You and Tiara should come."

"I don't know, I start working in the morning. I shouldn't be out late."

"The game is over at 10, you won't be out late, I promise." I assured her.

"I'll think about it."

"Alright."

"Christopher." Someone yelled.

I looked over and Krista was standing there with her hands on her hips.

Sabrina sucked her teeth. "I don't have time for her today so I'm gonna go. I'll see you later."

She tried to walk away but I brought her back to me.

"At the game right?" I questioned.

"I told you I'll think about it. If I don't come I'll see you at work."

She decided to take the job at Footlocker with me. Now I have some thing to look forward to when I go to that place.

"Alright, get to your next class big head." I finally let her go.

"I'm going, I'm going." She walked away. Her ass looked nice in those yoga pants honestly.