Three

Christopher
Two Days Later

I leaned on my locker while one of my girls, Krista stood close in front of me. She talked to her friends and I just watched people walk past. I was so tired from work yesterday. It took everything in me not to go the fuck home.

If only I wasn't on probation, I'd leave.

Yeah, probation. Instead of getting suspended for coming back late the principal put me, Trey and Michael on academic probation. I gotta keep a certain grade point average until the end of this semester or I'll be excluded from all sports. I can't have that.

I'm already having a tuff time in my physics class. I need to start focusing more.

"WHY YOU ALL UP ON MY MAN BITCH?!" I looked down at the chaos in front of me.

I rolled my eyes and leaned my head back on the locker.

"BITCH HE AINT YOURS!" Krista yelled back. "Chris why won't you tell this short buck tooth bitch to stay in her fucking place."

"Y'all can sort that shit out on y'all own...excuse me." I moved from behind Krista and started walking up the hallway while they just yelled at each other.

I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram. The first photo to pop up was of my new friend.

@sabrinaj 🌞☀️when the sun hits you just right😁  I would've liked it but she posted that 5 hours ago and I didn't wanna seem like a lurker

I would've liked it but she posted that 5 hours ago and I didn't wanna seem like a lurker.

Speaking of her, she was walking towards me with her friend. I walked in between them purposely to get her attention.

"Excuse you." She said.

I turned around and smiled. "My bad, I didn't see you."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"You can't speak?" I asked.

"Hello Chris."

"Hello Sabrina, how are you on this fine day?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm alright."

Her friend cleared her throat.

"Oh, Chris this is my best friend Tiara." She said.

"Wassup best friend." I put my arm over Tiara's shoulder.