Five

I know this story is a little blah but trust me it gets wayyyy better😊

Sabrina

One Week Later.

Me and Tiara sat at one of the lunch tables outside eating. We used to go out and grab us something but lately we haven't. I really wasn't even paying attention to my food. I was just trying to get my homework done that I didn't finish the other day.

I had a interview with Footlocker after school yesterday and after that I hung out with Chris for a little bit while he worked so it slipped my mind.

It wasn't anything hard so I was good.

"So how's your tutoring going?" Tiara asked.

"Okay, I guess. I'm supposed to go to his house once he gets out of practice." I said while focusing on my work.

"I didn't wanna tell you this because I know how your reaction is going to be but you two would make such a cute couple."

I looked at her then back at my paper.

"Don't start Tiara."

"I'm serious! Hopefully something sparks and then you guys can go to prom together."

"Whatever."

"Speaking of Chris, here he comes."

I quickly looked up.

"Damn you almost broke your neck." She said.

I did a fake laugh to play it off.

"Wassup big head." He said while tugging on my ponytail. The girl on his arm just turned her nose up.

"Wassup ugly." I said

"Awww nicknames." Tiara added.

I hit her arm. He sat down next to me and started picking at my food but the girl he was with just stood behind him like she was his pet or something.

"You can sit down too. We don't bite." I told her.

A smirk came across her face. I just looked at her like she was strange.

"My manager was really feeling you the other day. He should be calling you soon." Chris said while putting one of my fries in his mouth.

"Can't you afford your own lunch?" I snapped at him.

"I already ate. These fries was just sitting there so I decided to finish them for you." He said.

I smacked my lips.

"So is this your girlfriend Chris?" Tiara asked trying to be funny. Chris looked at her like he wanted to kill her.

"This is Ammika and no she's not my girlfriend."

"Oh she should be, y'all look cute together." I added.

"Wait, her name is Ammika? But happened to Maila and Krista and all of your other half Asian girlfriends?" Tiara asked.

My eyes grew big.